CEM Products Torem vs Tamox

tommygunzz

tommygunzz

Awards
I've used tamoxifene before but toremifene seems to be taking the place of tamox now for go to pct chems. Anybody have experience with torem? Which is better and why?

tommygunzz

tommygunzz

Awards
btw my cycle will be test e 500mg/week and deca 300mg/week. I'm debating whether to go with cem's torem or tamox.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
less sides with torem but tamo is cheaper. i never used torem and prolly never will due to the price. i could sacrifice limp **** for a few weeks

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i tried torem a long time ago but i think it was bunk bc i didnt recover very good. cant remember what company it was.

ive tried cem's clomid and nolva and both were good. used them as a combo and it recovered pretty good

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i used clomid from said company, and it was legit. everything was back to normal size and i kept my gains from the cycle.

tommygunzz

tommygunzz

Awards
i tried torem a long time ago but i think it was bunk bc i didnt recover very good. cant remember what company it was.

ive tried cem's clomid and nolva and both were good. used them as a combo and it recovered pretty good
i used clomid from said company, and it was legit. everything was back to normal size and i kept my gains from the cycle.
good to know...thanks

mister.fantasti

Awards
They are very similar compounds and both are great in terms of what they will offer for post cycle therapy.

Above and beyond this, Torem has several benefits in that it has been recorded in studies to go above an beyond in a few capacities including creating an increase of testosterone, FSH, sperm count and quality in men with fertility problems.

I've used both from CEM at different times....g2g

M.F