Side effect of SERM

guzz

Awards
What are the negative side of a SERM such as Nolva or Clomid? Do you think a SERM is necessary when taking a prohormone such as Hroid? Would I be alright with just a PCT like Inhibit-E and some milk thistle?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grab some Torem or Nolva. Sides are common. dealwithit.jpg

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are the negative side of a SERM such as Nolva or Clomid? Do you think a SERM is necessary when taking a prohormone such as Hroid? Would I be alright with just a PCT like Inhibit-E and some milk thistle?
SERMs are toxic to the liver. They are drugs to treat breast cancer in pre-and post menopausal women. A lot of people take them blindly without thinking of the side effects or toxicity. A lot of forum members just blindly play follow the leader.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/123602-serm-use-good.html

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For hdrol, you could get away with an otc pct, but since serms are dirt cheap, better option to just go with that. 4 weeks of a serm, yes they are hepatotoxic, but in such a short time frame, sides will be minimal to none.

Mike

PolatA

Awards
i am planning to get my first ph cycle with p-mag fo 4/5 weeks. For side effects and health concerns i dont want to get a SERM product such as nolva or clomid. Is it gonna be okay if i use an otc pct product? any suggestions thanks

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Side effect of Clomid: Obnoxiously large quantities of semen. Hope you like crusty towels!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
H-drol, h-roof, p-mag are really mild weak hormones. OTC is fine.

PolatA

Awards
what do you think about the best otc combination then ? i checked lots of topics and so many different opinions. Help me out guys

H-drol, h-roof, p-mag are really mild weak hormones. OTC is fine.

wmahoney923

Awards
what do you think about the best otc combination then ? i checked lots of topics and so many different opinions. Help me out guys
I used isa-test gf, formadrol etreme, DAA pure, and lean xtreme after a 32 day cycle of pmag. better to do the full 6 weeks to get the best results. this otc pct worked well for me

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Side effect of Clomid: Obnoxiously large quantities of semen. Hope you like crusty towels!
Man... I'm gonna run Clomid year around...

Kidding trolls.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
just use it for a few days leading up to your big money shot :D
I'm always scared to have sex in PCT because of the fact that SERMs raise sperm counts too... I don't want any more kids. Almost wore a condom but the wife would be like "da fuucxk"

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
you'd probably get blamed for cheating, since she'd think you are trying to protect her from STD's or something LOL :D
Yep. She is half Asian... You know those Asian girls are psycho anyways...

I have a question about SERMs... I've read a lot of literature on Clomid and how it boosts test levels but does nolva boost test levels too? I'm kinda lost at this because ive yet to find anything on it really. Am I looking in the wrong place.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yep. She is half Asian... You know those Asian girls are psycho anyways...

I have a question about SERMs... I've read a lot of literature on Clomid and how it boosts test levels but does nolva boost test levels too? I'm kinda lost at this because ive yet to find anything on it really. Am I looking in the wrong place.
I always use clomid for purposes of getting my HPTA back up and running, and nolvadex for a preventative or treatment for gyno....BUT supposedly nolvadex is just as good as clomid for PCT. some guys get HUGE increases in endogenous test from clomid, while others get just average increases...but yeah that is what it does. Does nolvadex do it just as well? I'm not sure to be honest, never used it for that purpose.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always use clomid for purposes of getting my HPTA back up and running, and nolvadex for a preventative or treatment for gyno....BUT supposedly nolvadex is just as good as clomid for PCT. some guys get HUGE increases in endogenous test from clomid, while others get just average increases...but yeah that is what it does. Does nolvadex do it just as well? I'm not sure to be honest, never used it for that purpose.
For test increase, i'd rather use Arimidex or Aromasin.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
All serms increase test or atleast regulate its increase. Nolva and torem lower igf1 and torem (why no gain pcts are not uncommon) increases shbg which is bad but can be avoided.

Clomid idk too much about except for vision sides at higher doses. I know it can lower igf1

Clomid and torem bring your boys back faster

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
With no serm EP may be better than OG
You could but ad3 is ad3. He can still run 3 pills a day...Daa and endosurge cover him in all aspects. Plus contain L Dopa

If he was to run EP,since it has test boosting properties u can just run Daa.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
For test increase, i'd rather use Arimidex or Aromasin.
Any literature on this? Not doubting you, just trying to learn...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
clomid plus DAA/NMDA (or any other legit OTC test booster) is usually my choice. with some erase of course.
Does clomid still prevent gyno? Or atleast lessen the chances? And those vision sides... Not permanent right?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Hey time for one of "those" questions. Small 4 week cycle epi at 30mg no higher the whole way
Got torem for pct 120/90/60/30? 90//60/30/30? Or ?/?/?/?....??????

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey time for one of "those" questions. Small 4 week cycle epi at 30mg no higher the whole way
Got torem for pct 120/90/60/30? 90//60/30/30? Or ?/?/?/?....??????
90 60 30 30 . You could even go 60 60 30 30 cause epi is mild as heck.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Cool. The less torem I have to use the better. I got a ton of daa powder for pct and erase to add in the 2nd week

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Might pick up another test booster unless you think that pct is good enough

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Dude,def add something..Look into Endosurge (Div 3,4 and L Dopa)..

Divison 1 is great as well.

Few other options are Bioforge,APE, Icariin....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pick up active extreme by driven sports. It binds to shbg to stop it from limiting test so much. Higher shbg you have the less test ya have floating around.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Would activate xtreme be enough with torem,daa,erase? I had lean xtreme on my list but someone mentioned that a 4 week low dose cycle of epi won't be much and I'd be fine without it. I have 20 days on cycle still so I'll do some shopping today? Also gonna check endosurge I just don't wanna drop anymore funds on this cycle so I just wanna get what I'll need to recover everything still gonna do bloods after cycle. I have no problem getting another component for pct if needed though. Thanks for the advice pyro and jay

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would activate xtreme be enough with torem,daa,erase? I had lean xtreme on my list but someone mentioned that a 4 week low dose cycle of epi won't be much and I'd be fine without it. I have 20 days on cycle still so I'll do some shopping today? Also gonna check endosurge I just don't wanna drop anymore funds on this cycle so I just wanna get what I'll need to recover everything still gonna do bloods after cycle. I have no problem getting another component for pct if needed though. Thanks for the advice pyro and jay
It will be fine

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
clomid plus DAA/NMDA (or any other legit OTC test booster) is usually my choice. with some erase of course.
That's what I'm doing right now after a SD cycle. On day 5 of PCT and feel great. Had one slight "emotional" day but fixed that with a good mountain bike ride :)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm doing right now after a SD cycle. On day 5 of PCT and feel great. Had one slight "emotional" day but fixed that with a good mountain bike ride :)
Im worried about those emotional sides. I don't think my wife will like the drama queen in me

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Ok with a mild ph isn't if you are shut down your shut down and it doesn't matter how mild it is? I get maybe it's easier to bounce back but correct me if I'm wrong, it doesn't matter what you take if you shut yourself down it's basically all equivalent

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok with a mild ph isn't if you are shut down your shut down and it doesn't matter how mild it is? I get maybe it's easier to bounce back but correct me if I'm wrong, it doesn't matter what you take if you shut yourself down it's basically all equivalent
You recover from mild phs fast. Serms have side effects when it comes to building muscle which is why if you can get recovered with a lower dose then that's great. All 3 lower your natural igf1. Clomid has vision problems( I believe) torem increases shbg which limits test levels. Nolva works slowly and can destroy your gallbladder ( gallstones in my case) . All 3 can cause exteene nausea and all 3 prevent gains to an extent. Why would you Mega dose them?

The mildly suppressive ones don't stop testicular function like super drol.
Given they aren't Mega dosed( looks at those 60mg epi logs on another forum)

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
There's some 60mg logs here of epi which i still don't agree with I just think if u gotta run 60 just get a stronger ph or stack/bridge it

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's some 60mg logs here of epi which i still don't agree with I just think if u gotta run 60 just get a stronger ph or stack/bridge it
60 mg will cause non mild shut down. Idk how they deal with the joint issues at that high

steppinRazor

Awards
60 mg will cause non mild shut down. Idk how they deal with the joint issues at that high
Cissus and fish oil. 60mg is the only way I'll epi, and honestly erase hurts my joints much worse

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus and fish oil. 60mg is the only way I'll epi, and honestly erase hurts my joints much worse
Epi plus unmethylated winny cycle please :D

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Epi plus unmethylated winny cycle please :D
Hmmmm future cycle??? Haha epi is killing my knee at 30 mgs and I'm on day 12 and when I was running Erase pro I could feel it too. orange triad is my savior for now I may pick up glucosamine from a local DNC store for the rest of my cycle fish oil I'm taking as well @ 3 caps a day I may do like 4 now

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm future cycle??? Haha epi is killing my knee at 30 mgs and I'm on day 12 and when I was running Erase pro I could feel it too. orange triad is my savior for now I may pick up glucosamine from a local DNC store for the rest of my cycle fish oil I'm taking as well @ 3 caps a day I may do like 4 now
My squat is my heavyest lift so.....no. my next cycle will be an oral (andro hard) plus trenazone for 8 weeks. Then ill pin. Test e 500 mg per week with a dbol kicker. Add on some andro mass ( still looking into) then cruise at 250 mg cyp per week if I take well to pinning.
I'm going to enter a contest in a year.