QUICK QUESTION: PCT CAPS

homeysam

Awards
IVE GOT PCT CAPS THAT REDUCE ESTROGEN, SO SHALL I ORDER SOME NATURAL TEST BOOSTERS TO RUN ALONG SIDE OR WHEN THE TEST BOOSTERS COME STOP THE PCT CAPS? THANKS IN ADVANCE

WerdUp

Awards
this thread reeks of ignorance and/or lack of research. You haven't given us any information about anything. WHY do you have pct medication?What kind is it? Did you just run a cycle? What was it if you did?

homeysam

Awards
just finished 2nd cycle of m drol, gains not as good as the first but ohwell.

WerdUp

Awards
Sounds like to me you shouldn't have even considered running any cycle given your amount of knowledge on the subject. However, since you have, what is the PCT you have? What is it's name? Also, what was your mdrol dosages?

On a side note, some people use OTC test boosters during pct and after pct. I personally have not, as they are not necessary for me. I doubt it would hurt anything to include them. However, they should never take the place of a real SERM ( nolvadex, clomid, etc) for pct. The same goes with OTC post cycle supplements.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
What are your stats? age, weight, height?

sounds like you're a high school jock that is taking mdrol and has been taking advice from the local nutrition store clerk about how Nolvdex XT is sufficient "PCT" for mdrol. Prove me wrong please.

With mdrol, you definitely need a real SERM, you CANNOT BUY A SERM OTC.