erase or endoamp

marklesparkle

Awards
Soon to be going into pct following a androhard/turinabol cycle

Pct is
clomid 50/25/25/25
Sustain Alpha
daa

I have both erase and endoamp which to use?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I went the Erase route, as my PCT is looking alot like yours:

nolva low dose
clomid
SA transdermal
DAA
Toco-8
Erase

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soon to be going into pct following a androhard/turinabol cycle

Pct is
clomid 50/25/25/25
Sustain Alpha
daa

I have both erase and endoamp which to use?
Erase is a great product and I love it and highly recommend it, but in this situation I actually recommend EndoAmp Max, simply because you already have estrogen antagonists/aromatase inhibitors with the Clomid and the Sustain Alpha, and and you only want to control your estrogen, not eradicate it.

I would use the Erase once you have finished PCT either standalone or as part of a natural stack.

~Rosie~

marklesparkle

Awards
Erase is a great product and I love it and highly recommend it, but in this situation I actually recommend EndoAmp Max, simply because you already have estrogen antagonists/aromatase inhibitors with the Clomid and the Sustain Alpha, and and you only want to control your estrogen, not eradicate it.

I would use the Erase once you have finished PCT either standalone or as part of a natural stack.

~Rosie~
Cheers i'll take this advice

steppinRazor

Awards

I would use the Erase once you have finished PCT either standalone or as part of a natural stack.~Rosie~
could you elaborate? i have a bottle of erase but am told my nolva will be more than enough for my sd pct..

sooo.. you're saying after pct, you can just take it to take it? what benefits will this serve? or what natural stack would be good with this?
thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could you elaborate? i have a bottle of erase but am told my nolva will be more than enough for my sd pct..

sooo.. you're saying after pct, you can just take it to take it? what benefits will this serve? or what natural stack would be good with this?
thanks!
Not quite sure what is hard to understand. Once you have completed PCT, then you can use a natural product or stack, yes. It depends on your goals what you use and how you stack products, but there are many benefits to using a natural product or stack.

Nolva is enough for your PCT as far as your estrogen antagonists/aromatase inhibitor, yes - although, at your body statistics, you have no need to be using hormonals, IMO, and should just stick to using natural stacks; you can achieve a lot with them if your nutrition and training are on target for your goals and needs.

~Rosie~

steppinRazor

Awards
thanks... i guess im just confused on why someone would use an AI after completing a pct. or why an AI is used with a "natural stack"

sorry if this is completely retarded. im here to learn! :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks... i guess im just confused on why someone would use an AI after completing a pct. or why an AI is used with a "natural stack"

The common use of Erase in PCT is in about week 3 as you taper down your Nolva, you start using Erase and taper up. This will limit estrogen even during your tapering down of Nolva and will assist with cortisol, and when finished you can cease Erase because there is no rebound.

The reason is that Nolva is a SERM with just binds strongly to estrogen receptors, so you still have floating serum estrogen, as you taper down the Nolva it frees up receptors for estrogen to bind to where if you ramp up erase it takes aromatase out of the equation and your bodies serum estrogen levels begin to dip so it cannot bind to the receptors.

Hope that typed text made sense.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

DAdams explained some things for you.

As far as Erase, although it has AI properties, it is MORE than an "AI" - it also controls cortisol and increases free and total testosterone. That aside, there are many reasons why one would use a product with AI properties in and with a natural stack - for example, I use Erase all the time (love the product for the effects it has on my body!); it just depends on your goals and needs.

~Rosie~

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, Rosie laying down the logic. Id agree, with your pct looking well, Endoamp max will help round it out even more. Save the Erase for a future pct.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like erase but thats just me
I love erase, love endoamp as well. Erase just has more of an obvious effect. Can't really feel the Alpha-GPC in EndoAmp until I notice my strength going up faster and sleep is a little better. The cortisol modulation is just a plus, especially for PCT where cort/testosterone ratio turns unfavorably.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of Erase, in your situation I would use the EndoAmp for the first few weeks and then drop it and add Erase.