Research Chem for SERM after H-drol

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
So i'm having some trouble finding a legit site to buy Nolvadex without prescription. I am thinking about just using liquid Tamoxifen. I have everything else in line. My question is...The bottle of liquid tamo is 50 mL 20mg/mL. I was going to do 20/20/10/10 of Nolvadex so how many mL of liquid tamo will I need to take to equal that same amount?? thank you for all the help!

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
nobody? I know you cant discuss sources but maybe i could give a description of what the site with nolva (tabs) looks like to see if anyone has used it?

Pezz

Awards
From the Superdrol guide for dummies on this site:

10 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.

20 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen.

So whatz the math?
0.5ml= 7mg tamoxifen
1.0ml=14mg
1.5ml=21mg
2.0ml=28mg
2.5ml=35mg
3.0ml=42mg
3.5ml=49mg
4.0ml=56mg
4.5ml=63mg
5.0ml=70mg

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
osta or s4 would be good options for SARMS or research chems

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I know discussing sources is against the rules but seeing as research chems are legal and this site is advertising the source....Has anyone used extremepeptide.com? If this is still against the rules i will delete the post

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
SARMs and SERMs are differnt things. S4, Osta are research chems. Serms are Clomid, Nolva, etc. You are confused bro. SERMs are for women, men take them post cycle to bounce back quickly.

SARMs do not effect test and will not help during PCT unless you have the proper stuff in place. they will not boost tes.