messed up my pct...

1. Registered User
    Answers

messed up my pct...

Alright so basically i ran my first ph cycle, hdrol, and just finished my 5 week cycle. 50/50/50/50/50. I started my pct the next day. I planned on nolva 20/20/10/10, horny goat weed, vitamin e 1200iu a day and liver support.

Today, a week and a day after i started pct, I made a horrible discovery. i have been dosing the nolva (20mg x 60ml) to only .1 ml and not 1 ml. i didnt realize the decimal was there and thought i had been taking 1ml but wasnt. I feel like a complete dumbass. could have that caused permanent damage? should i start my pct from the beginning and do 20/20/10/10 starting today?

Also i am 22, and the only sides i had was loss of libido.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brendan670 View Post
    Alright so basically i ran my first ph cycle, hdrol, and just finished my 5 week cycle. 50/50/50/50/50. I started my pct the next day. I planned on nolva 20/20/10/10, horny goat weed, vitamin e 1200iu a day and liver support.

Today, a week and a day after i started pct, I made a horrible discovery. i have been dosing the nolva (20mg x 60ml) to only .1 ml and not 1 ml. i didnt realize the decimal was there and thought i had been taking 1ml but wasnt. I feel like a complete dumbass. could have that caused permanent damage? should i start my pct from the beginning and do 20/20/10/10 starting today?

I would say do exactly as you have determined.
    "start my pct from the beginning and do 20/20/10/10 starting today".
    Luckily you did not do an entire month before you figured it out.
    “Just be advised that the above information posted is not medical advice and should only be used for fun and entertainment.”
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by middleageguy View Post
    I would say do exactly as you have determined.
    "start my pct from the beginning and do 20/20/10/10 starting today".
    Luckily you did not do an entire month before you figured it out.

Agreed. do it as if it was day one. you should be able to bounce back, 50mg of halo for 5wks isnt that supressive. train hard, eat good
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Whats that do? U should just start taking the correct dose and get a test booster.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Just pick it up where you left off.
    No you didnt cause PERMANENT damage from not doing a pct.
    Really you could not do a pct alltogether and still recover, but its reccomended to do PCT to "SPEED UP" recovery wich = more kept gains.
    thats all pct is. it dont mean you wont recover if you dont do one.

you will be fine.
    also 1ml of liquid usually looks about the same regardless of what it is, didnt you think it looked a lil small?
    anyway good luck
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

You know liquid nolva or tamoxifen citrate doses are 3:2 which means to get 20 mgs tamoxifen you need 30 mgs tamoxifene citrate so take a ml and a half
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FubarFit View Post
    You know liquid nolva or tamoxifen citrate doses are 3:2 which means to get 20 mgs tamoxifen you need 30 mgs tamoxifene citrate so take a ml and a half
    Good to know, I've dosed clomid before... maybe I dosed it too low... granted it was only after Hdrol so I guess it's not that bad.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Alright thanks everyone. Yes I did think it looked kind of small but I figured it was right. I haven't measured anything in ml for a long time I guess. Im glad ill be fine even though I had a little "roid rage" when I realized my mistake lol. I also picked up a bottle of tforce to help my body bounce back. Crazy thing is, in the week I vitually had no pct, I still was makeing pretty good strength gains, and still am!

Thanks again to everyone who contributed!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

I would get a test booster also. Daa obviously is the best option, either Tcf-1 from Primordial Performance or Testforce 2 from Epharm.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

On a side note.
    Tell us about what kind of gains you had and how well you are retaining them.
    “Just be advised that the above information posted is not medical advice and should only be used for fun and entertainment.”
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. messed up my arm, need help
    By gyno4445 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 10:32 PM
  2. This is messed up...
    By mmorpheuss in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 05:47 PM
  3. help messed up BA
    By scarfacebling in forum Anabolics