PCT after Pulse

SkyWeasal

SkyWeasal

Awards
Hi all,

I'm doing an Epi/Trenazone pulse cycle of 4 days on/2 days off. Plan to go for 8 weeks. This is approximately equivalent to 6 weeks straight.

I am planing a 6 week PCT. Am I correct in assuming that the PCT should equal what the straight cycle time would be and not what the overall pulse time is?

Thanks.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
4 days on, and 2 off isnt much of a pulse, max no. of days on a pulse is usually 4 days/week. whereas you'll be doing 5 days out of 7 days on in the 1st week, so 8 weeks of this is going to be pretty harsh

SkyWeasal

SkyWeasal

Awards
4/2 matches my work schedule as well as my workout schedule. Eight weeks of this would equal six weeks straight. I can cut it down if it's going to be to long.

(I'm also running Liver Longer and NAC on off days.)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I dont think your getting the point of the "pulse", its going to be messed up because your ON too much. i dont think a transdermal is the best for a pulse either. Just run it stright up, get some clomid for PCT.

SkyWeasal

SkyWeasal

Awards
I dont think your getting the point of the "pulse", its going to be messed up because your ON too much. i dont think a transdermal is the best for a pulse either. Just run it stright up, get some clomid for PCT.
I thought the reason for a pulse was to extend the total time with off days yet get the same amount of substance and reduce shutdown and preserve gains? I know what I'm proposing is a bit different than what I read in Dr D's thread (can't submit link as I have less than 50 posts). I work 48 hours on and then have 96 hours off. I workout the 4 days I'm off and then rest the 2 I'm working. Just thought this would be an easy way to match my intake with my workouts. I am open to critique though.

Not doing transdermals. I have Torem, Osta and Sustain Alpha for PCT along with Liver Longer and NAC.

Open for suggestions. Thanks.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I agree that using a td like trenazone isn't ideal for a pulse. I know you're probably concerned with getting more androgens in your system on training days, but you also benefit from the repair effects of taking PH's on off days. 6 weeks straight through would yield pretty sick results, and is probably a lot safer with how long you want to run. I'd just do it that way. Maintaining muscle through PCT shouldn't be an issue with appropriate SERM use and careful diet.

SkyWeasal

SkyWeasal

Awards
Arghh.. I forgot trenazone was td. I haven't started that part of this cycle yet and just focused on Epi and I had a bunch of other stuff on my mind when I wrote my previous post. (Was going to start trenazone week three.) Apologies. OK, minds clear now.

Had not considered whether or not td's could be pulsed. Just assumed they could be. So, would you advise running straight Epi cycle *with* trenazone?

And, back on topic of this section being PCT, does Torem work good with Epi?

Thanks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
it will work fine.

we have all read the Dr D thread. Your not spending enough time off to make it a pulse. With your work schedule you could pulse it 3x a wk. I pulsed Epi 4x a wk to 70mg and was not that happy with it, I ended up dropping it off and worked my way into a stright cycle.

Some people dont respond well to Epi and I am one of them.