Raloxifen-VS-Clomid

princevince

Awards
  • Established
was about to go ahead and purchase a serm(clomid) for a alpha-1 cycle coming up in June and came across Raloxifen which is simular to nolva but more versatile. but was wondering if it will compliment me better come time for pct time versus clomid. anyone with experience of raloxifen feel free to chime in. thanks in advance.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was about to go ahead and purchase a serm(clomid) for a alpha-1 cycle coming up in June and came across Raloxifen which is simular to nolva but more versatile. but was wondering if it will compliment me better come time for pct time versus clomid. anyone with experience of raloxifen feel free to chime in. thanks in advance.
I've never even heard of it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its been on my "try" list, a newer generation of SERMS like Torem.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
SERMs are best thought of as 1 generations, the first being tamoxifen and clomid. Tamoxifen is better at gyno prevention, and restoring lipid levels. It raises T levels more in healthy men, but IMO is worse to recover testicular size than clomid. Both decrease IGF-1 levels, although Tamox decreases more. Tamox is more toxic, though I do not believe it is overly carcinogenic in humans. Clomiphene can result in floaters inside the eye, which can be permanent.

The second generation is much more clear cut. Lower toxicity concerns, little to no impact on IGF-1, and more targetted activity. Put simply, Ralox is totally anti-gyno with little hormonal impact, and torem is highly hormonal with little gyno prevention.

Use this as a guide for serm use, and it will serve you well. Generally, my thoughts are:

Torem + nolva or straight clomid for PCT/test recovery

Torem for off cycle t boost

Ralox for off cycle anti gyno and/or nip tightening

nolva on hand as anti-e

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i would go with the clomid, very proven

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
i would go with the clomid, very proven
Given the possible estro rise with alpha-one, I would make sure to have something to protect against gyno on hand. As far as having the safest profile, perhaps torem+ ralox or nolva on hand would be good. I think SERMs are largely dictated by personal preference and the compounds in play however.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
so u cant use clomid as an anti-e?