Gyno developing 3 weeks into PCT

AntiFaith

Awards
Hi, I recently tried my first course of pro hormones with Epi's as I heard they had some anti-estrogen properties, loved the gains I was using 3 caps a day for four weeks.

I've been using Androbolix and Esto Suppress as PCT but I've come to the end of my supply of esto suppress after 3 weeks and have developed a small hard lump behind my left nipple, is this now permanent, and do I need to get some more esto suppress to stop further aromatisation?

My main problem being that it is good friday, meaning I can't get any sups until at least tuesday, will my gyno get worse and will the effects be permanent?

thanks for any help

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I would look into running an AI if you could. (adex, aromasin etc.) if not try and get some nolva or torem. Best of luck

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
A serm, or an AI. I'd take erase or triazole.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I dont see anywhere if you ran a serm of any sort in your PCT. Am I correct in saying this?
Also Im not at all familiar with the products youre using currently, but I would imagine estro suppress is an anti-E product???

I am very curious as to your response cause Im preloading for an Epi cycle right now myself and want to learn as much of what not to do as I learn what to do.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your PCT.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That looks like an OTC PCT; not recommended. You still shouldn't have managed to get gyno from epi, though. Are you sure it wasn't just a product with epi in the name, but is a different compound? Post up the name of the product and the compound description. It would also be nice to know what "3 pills" equals in terms of actual amount.

AntiFaith

Awards
I dont see anywhere if you ran a serm of any sort in your PCT.
Yeah, esto suppress is a Pharma Labs SERM product very similar to nolva which came highly recommended to me

Post up the name of the product and the compound description. It would also be nice to know what "3 pills" equals in terms of actual amount.
EPI is a methylated version of the compound known as Epitiostanol and contains two distinct properties. Firstly, it is highly anti-estrogenic by binding to 7b-estradiol receptor protein. And secondly, EPI has low androgenic to anabolic activity thus, it is much more anabolic then androgenic by binding the androgen receptors. EPI can therefore be used as a supplement in its own right or can also be stacked with other compounds to further enhance its effects.

found here bodyactive-online.co.uk/Shopping/pdpharmalabs-epi.asp

3 pills would be 30mg a day of Epi, then for PCT I took 4 Androbolix as recommended on the pot and 20mg of esto suppres (nolva clone)

I've not taken anything now for a couple of days in the hope that it would calm down, but it is definitely getting worse as I now have a lump under my right nipple and the lump under my left nipple is now about the size of a 20 pence piece

is an AI definitely recommended? I heard that serms will halt any further growth but not reduce the effects drastically, I don't want any further kickbacks after I finish this last cycle

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, esto suppress is a Pharma Labs SERM product very similar to nolva which came highly recommended to me
theres no such thing as something very similar to nolva, other than another SERM.

SERMS are prescription drugs, and are not sold OTC. you can't buy them at a local supplement shop.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
im guess that the epi crushed your estrogen, and then you took a strong AI during pct which further suppressed your estrogen, so as soon as you came off it your body wanted to shoot your estrogen sky high. that's just my thought though, could be wrong.

ICEvilMonkeys

ICEvilMonkeys

Awards
Bro take everything that you have and throw it out right now. Your best bet is to go to your Dr. and tell him what happenend. If you can't do that then do a search for Research Chemicals, so that you can find some real Tamoxifen to use on your rats. There is no such thing as a Nolva clone. Pharma Labs is a supplement company meaning they will sell you horse manure and call it nolva. They can't sell a SERM. This type of **** pisses me off. You should have researched better, and they shouldn't have told you that it was a nolva clone. It's situations like this that screwed the rest of us from being able to buy our legal pro hormones.

And that bodyactive-online.co.uk/Shopping/pdpharmalabs-epi.asp<---- is f-ing bs it says it's an epi clone, but the "label summary" has the ingredients listed as epi. There's no telling what you took. Sounds like SD though.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Esto suppress=nolva...... go do research n00bs

Buy letrozole

AntiFaith

Awards
im guess that the epi crushed your estrogen, and then you took a strong AI during pct which further suppressed your estrogen, so as soon as you came off it your body wanted to shoot your estrogen sky high. that's just my thought though, could be wrong.
This is exactly what I'm thinking has happened, which is ridiculous as the site where I got the androbolix and esto suppress from, recommended this course as a perfect pct for Epi's

these will give you some answers about gyno, though.
cheers, the first one pops up everywhere, even though I think the second is more relevant - I can say I'm stage one with a dime size lump in both nipples, although you can see the effects pretty badly already

Buy letrozole
Can't help who you trust really, the site I got it from came highly recommended and I've not heard of anyone else having any problems with their stuff, worst thing is my training partner took the same stuff at the same time as me, but has no problem at all -

I can't buy letro here in the UK, I've got to get a prescription for it and my doctors isn't open until next tues because of bank holiday + this stupid wedding, which is why I'm panicking I guess

Basically I want to know what the best thing is that I could get over the counter to stop further development or even help reverse the effects I'm having just while I wait to get to the doctor

cheers again for your help ppl

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly what I'm thinking has happened, which is ridiculous as the site where I got the androbolix and esto suppress from, recommended this course as a perfect pct for Epi's

cheers, the first one pops up everywhere, even though I think the second is more relevant - I can say I'm stage one with a dime size lump in both nipples, although you can see the effects pretty badly already

Can't help who you trust really, the site I got it from came highly recommended and I've not heard of anyone else having any problems with their stuff, worst thing is my training partner took the same stuff at the same time as me, but has no problem at all -

I can't buy letro here in the UK, I've got to get a prescription for it and my doctors isn't open until next tues because of bank holiday + this stupid wedding, which is why I'm panicking I guess

Basically I want to know what the best thing is that I could get over the counter to stop further development or even help reverse the effects I'm having just while I wait to get to the doctor

cheers again for your help ppl
Esto suppress is nolva... so go get some more of that until you can buy letro somewhere

If u cant get letro try using formestane or atd

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

Buy letrozole
esto suppress isn't nolva.

nolva is nolva. esto suppress is some shady supplement company's product where they put a similar nomenclature to nolva on a bottle

show me otherwise.

it just so happens the nomenclature they list, doesnt exist. so who knows wtf it is?

AntiFaith

Awards
Esto suppress is nolva... so go get some more of that until you can buy letro somewhere

If u cant get letro try using formestane or atd
love the sarcasm, but there was some good advice in there, I've just ordered a pot of formestane as it sounds like it'll stop further development in its tracks, I'll let you know how it goes, fingers crossed :blink:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i have been looking at this esto suppress and im trying to figure out if it actually is nolva. i mean, if it is tamoxifen citrate then they should just say so, not say a "nolva alternative". seems kinda shady, plus when you google the main ingredient it is only a partial match for the actual tamoxifen nomenclature.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Esto Suppress:

1,2-diphenyl-1-butene 10mg

"Until now, most SERMs have been prescription only medications such as Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) or Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) but Pharma Labs, makers of the heavy duty prohormone Tren Bomb, now have a legal second generation SERM on the market. Much like medical SERMs it works by blocking the receptor sites for estrogen in various body tissues, thus denying its ability to act."

http://www.physique-iq.com/index.php/view-cart/vmchk/Pharma-Labs/Anti-E/ESTO-SUPPRESS.html

After reading various info on this product, I'm not certain it is or isn't nolva, but either way, I wouldn't touch it.

AntiFaith

Awards
so, got the formestane, and it has done nothing, the lumps are still growing, so I went to the doctor's this morning. He seems like a bit of a **** as he said to wait another month and see if anything gets worse - I explained I had already waited six weeks before coming to see him, and he said it was nothing to worry about as it would go away - the lumps are now the size of a 20 pence piece and my nips look saggy and rank

Thinking about going to the walk in centre tonight to get a second opinion - any thoughts?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
so, got the formestane, and it has done nothing, the lumps are still growing, so I went to the doctor's this morning. He seems like a bit of a **** as he said to wait another month and see if anything gets worse - I explained I had already waited six weeks before coming to see him, and he said it was nothing to worry about as it would go away - the lumps are now the size of a 20 pence piece and my nips look saggy and rank

Thinking about going to the walk in centre tonight to get a second opinion - any thoughts?
Those lumps don't just go away, sometimes doctors have no clue, and you have to take manners into your own hands. Letro is a script, but there are ways to find it... your gunna need it or surgery, sorry bro

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Esto Suppress:

1,2-diphenyl-1-butene 10mg

"Until now, most SERMs have been prescription only medications such as Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) or Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) but Pharma Labs, makers of the heavy duty prohormone Tren Bomb, now have a legal second generation SERM on the market. Much like medical SERMs it works by blocking the receptor sites for estrogen in various body tissues, thus denying its ability to act."

http://www.physique-iq.com/index.php/view-cart/vmchk/Pharma-Labs/Anti-E/ESTO-SUPPRESS.html

After reading various info on this product, I'm not certain it is or isn't nolva, but either way, I wouldn't touch it.
I wish someone would get a bottle of the stuff and send it to a lab. Maybe we can take up a collection? lol

Black Hat

Awards
If you browse this lovely forum you're on you will notice advertisements for a very legit and very cheap site selling letro, get some and do work on that gyno while it's new and "easy" to get rid of.

gary2517

Awards
I know this post is a little late but thought i'd add as i'm also from the UK. Firstly i hope that you are on the mend?? I suppose if nothing else this is a lesson learnt that you can never do enough research!!! As stated it is hard to get Letro and other SERM's over here in the UK - but it is possible if you do enough digging. There are reliable sites that sell and ship Nolva (the real stuff!!!), Letro and Clomid to the UK. All of which i'm sure would have prevented your current state?? Don't settle for s**t!! PM me if you want the name of any sites - if you havent given up on the supplement game already??

MikeMagz1013

Awards
A simple 10 minute search BEFOREHAND would have crushed this problem before it even happened. Whatever they claim Epi to be, once its in your system, it's going to raise testosterone. That's the point right? That's what we all want. Ok, you have a body full of testosterone, but wait, this isn't right. Your body must maintain homeostasis. Your body says, "ok we have enough test", lets balance it out. Estrogen is created to balance out the body, and it finds the worst places to "hang around". Gyno is formed. And you thought epi couldn't get ya?