Test e and dbol cycle with pre-existing gyno

ThePrince14

Awards
I'm going to be running a 400 mg/ week test e cycle for 10 weeks kickstarted with 20 mg of dbol for 4 weeks in a couple of days but I have a few questions regarding the use of nolva on cycle and pct.

I have gyno from a previous cycle and I dont want it to get any worse so will running nolva @ 10 mg ed or 20 mg every other day keep the gyno from worsening? If I do this there will be a substantial amount of estrogen floating around by the time im done with the cycle due to the aromatizing test and dbol so what should my pct look like? I plan on running clomid for pct 100/100/50/50 but how do I eliminate all the estrogen thats circulating in my body so I wont suffer from a rebound?

I hope some of you knowledgeable vets can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
use letro...

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running a 400 mg/ week test e cycle for 10 weeks kickstarted with 20 mg of dbol for 4 weeks in a couple of days but I have a few questions regarding the use of nolva on cycle and pct.

I have gyno from a previous cycle and I dont want it to get any worse so will running nolva @ 10 mg ed or 20 mg every other day keep the gyno from worsening? If I do this there will be a substantial amount of estrogen floating around by the time im done with the cycle due to the aromatizing test and dbol so what should my pct look like? I plan on running clomid for pct 100/100/50/50 but how do I eliminate all the estrogen thats circulating in my body so I wont suffer from a rebound?

I hope some of you knowledgeable vets can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
nolva 2x a week and an AI on off days of the SERM.

That should help and not kill estrogen too low.

ThePrince14

Awards
nolva 2x a week and an AI on off days of the SERM.

That should help and not kill estrogen too low.
Is the ai absolutely necessary though because money is an issue and I already have everything ready to go. Would nolva 10 mg a day be sufficient for simply keeping my gyno from getting worse?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would solve the gyno problem first. Than start

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Is the ai absolutely necessary though because money is an issue and I already have everything ready to go. Would nolva 10 mg a day be sufficient for simply keeping my gyno from getting worse?
i would say so. controling estrogen / lowering it is important for people with gyno and who are prone.

if you alternate between the 2 youll be fine. price wise it may be more expensive but do you want surgery to get rid of it or just keep it at bay the right way on cycle.. up to you.

i have a protocol that rid me of gyno during PCT that i recommend for a number of people who have had a ton of success..

if interested PM me but if more are interested i can post it.

ThePrince14

Awards
Hey ssbackwards im interested to know how you reversed your gyno during pct, I would appreciate it if you shared it with me. I dont have enough posts yet to send a pm

Thanks for the replies.

ltyson

Awards
Yeah would love to see you post it up or send me a PM.

Thanks,
Ltyson

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Hey ssbackwards im interested to know how you reversed your gyno during pct, I would appreciate it if you shared it with me. I dont have enough posts yet to send a pm

Thanks for the replies.
Yeah would love to see you post it up or send me a PM.

Thanks,
Ltyson
alright here it goes.

Veery un orthadox but its how i got it to work....

Clomid weeks 1-3 100mg weeks 4 75mg week 5 50mg week 6 25mg
NOLVA weeks 1-3 40mg EOD MWF week 4 30mg EOD MWF week 5 20mg EOD MWF week 6 10mg EOD MWF

Arimidex EVERYDAY at .5 mg UNTIL your satisfied with results. or lump is nearly gone. then wait 2 days, and add in AROMASIN at 12.5-25mg ED or EOD for 10-14 days.

Aromasin use usually fell at begining of week 3 for me. every time i did it. then continued the SERM for the 3 weeks after and came off... viola. im good to go.

littlekev

Awards

Use Letro not only will it stop estro, but i know several people that have used it to reverse previous gyno. I agree solve the gyno, then run cycle!