Sustain Alpha held under the tongue

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got to hang out with the man himself ( Eric ) last weekend at the Emerald Cup and asked him all sorts of questions. One was if holding Sustain Alpha under the tongue would help increase the absorption. In many words less than what he said, yes it will. So when I use my Liquavade Sustain Alpha, ill definatly be holding mine for one minute under my tongue. Btw, this is just my idea and im not suggesting anybody do it or condone it either.

TML499

Awards
Does this apply to androhard liquivade as well or no?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You would have to cut open the gelcaps. For now the consensus is to just swallow the gelcaps, as they were designed to be delivered.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I've been holding.it under for 3 weeks now and def think it is making a diff. PCT is going smooth, my weight was 222 and now im about 217 ish, which is as expected. muscles not as swollen looking, but that is from the water weight that Ive dropped. Weights are still same, endurance is bit down, but that's expected... my pct consists of torem, TRS stack, creapure, beta-alanine, BCAA amongst other staples...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been holding.it under for 3 weeks now and def think it is making a diff. PCT is going smooth, my weight was 222 and now im about 217 ish, which is as expected. muscles not as swollen looking, but that is from the water weight that Ive dropped. Weights are still same, endurance is bit down, but that's expected... my pct consists of torem, TRS stack, creapure, beta-alanine, BCAA amongst other staples...
Solid PCT for sure

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just fyi, I started taking TCF-1 tonight and held the 2nd oral syringe dose under my tongue, but I couldnt resist eating it right away as its like candy.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just fyi, I started taking TCF-1 tonight and held the 2nd oral syringe dose under my tongue, but I couldnt resist eating it right away as its like candy.
Have you noticed a difference?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you noticed a difference?
Honestly its just too damn hard to resist eating it right away, so I stopped holding it under the tongue. Actually fyi I started our Testosterone Recovery Stack on top of Tcf-1, to optimize my hormonal balance. Ive cut out almost all carbs for the moment and I think thats why I cant resist Tcf-1, wich has zero carbs. I have though practiced the under the tongue method with Sustain Alpha.

So im a little over week into this diet where ive basically cut out all carbs to drop as much weight as fast asap. I dont want to start my Androlean untill ive hit a healthier weight and when I sort of hit a plateou. Anyways strength this week has actually gone up! As well as libido. I think with all the stress of dieting, the Trs's cortisol balancing attributes and Tcf-1's test boosting are definatly working in my favor.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would actually hold the sustain under the tongue and between the lip/gums.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly its just too damn hard to resist eating it right away, so I stopped holding it under the tongue. Actually fyi I started our Testosterone Recovery Stack on top of Tcf-1, to optimize my hormonal balance. Ive cut out almost all carbs for the moment and I think thats why I cant resist Tcf-1, wich has zero carbs. I have though practiced the under the tongue method with Sustain Alpha.

So im a little over week into this diet where ive basically cut out all carbs to drop as much weight as fast asap. I dont want to start my Androlean untill ive hit a healthier weight and when I sort of hit a plateou. Anyways strength this week has actually gone up! As well as libido. I think with all the stress of dieting, the Trs's cortisol balancing attributes and Tcf-1's test boosting are definatly working in my favor.
Sounds great Noa! How much are you looking to drop before starting the AL?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds great Noa! How much are you looking to drop before starting the AL?
Thanks Ryan. Im sort of playing it by ear right now. Ill run Tcf-1 and Trs for 4 weeks, and see where im at, plus ill start the template Matt Porter gave me. Last year I was in better shape and holding my weight around 290 and I felt good, but with my back issues, I want to take the stress off my joints.

Ill start Androlean maybe when I get in the 280's or 270's.