Sustain Alpha held under the tongue

  1. Sustain Alpha held under the tongue


    I got to hang out with the man himself ( Eric ) last weekend at the Emerald Cup and asked him all sorts of questions. One was if holding Sustain Alpha under the tongue would help increase the absorption. In many words less than what he said, yes it will. So when I use my Liquavade Sustain Alpha, ill definatly be holding mine for one minute under my tongue. Btw, this is just my idea and im not suggesting anybody do it or condone it either.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )


  2. Does this apply to androhard liquivade as well or no?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by TML499 View Post
    Does this apply to androhard liquivade as well or no?
    Version 1? Ill ask Eric tommorow TML.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Version 1? Ill ask Eric tommorow TML.
    Any update on this? Thanks man.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TML499 View Post
    Does this apply to androhard liquivade as well or no?
    Possibly, since the carrier is the same.


  6. You would have to cut open the gelcaps. For now the consensus is to just swallow the gelcaps, as they were designed to be delivered.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  7. I've been holding.it under for 3 weeks now and def think it is making a diff. PCT is going smooth, my weight was 222 and now im about 217 ish, which is as expected. muscles not as swollen looking, but that is from the water weight that Ive dropped. Weights are still same, endurance is bit down, but that's expected... my pct consists of torem, TRS stack, creapure, beta-alanine, BCAA amongst other staples...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood View Post
    I've been holding.it under for 3 weeks now and def think it is making a diff. PCT is going smooth, my weight was 222 and now im about 217 ish, which is as expected. muscles not as swollen looking, but that is from the water weight that Ive dropped. Weights are still same, endurance is bit down, but that's expected... my pct consists of torem, TRS stack, creapure, beta-alanine, BCAA amongst other staples...
    Solid PCT for sure


  9. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    You would have to cut open the gelcaps. For now the consensus is to just swallow the gelcaps, as they were designed to be delivered.
    We're talking about V1

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TML499 View Post
    We're talking about V1
    In which case it tastes terrible
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  11. Just fyi, I started taking TCF-1 tonight and held the 2nd oral syringe dose under my tongue, but I couldnt resist eating it right away as its like candy.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  12. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Just fyi, I started taking TCF-1 tonight and held the 2nd oral syringe dose under my tongue, but I couldnt resist eating it right away as its like candy.
    Have you noticed a difference?


  13. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Have you noticed a difference?
    Honestly its just too damn hard to resist eating it right away, so I stopped holding it under the tongue. Actually fyi I started our Testosterone Recovery Stack on top of Tcf-1, to optimize my hormonal balance. Ive cut out almost all carbs for the moment and I think thats why I cant resist Tcf-1, wich has zero carbs. I have though practiced the under the tongue method with Sustain Alpha.

    So im a little over week into this diet where ive basically cut out all carbs to drop as much weight as fast asap. I dont want to start my Androlean untill ive hit a healthier weight and when I sort of hit a plateou. Anyways strength this week has actually gone up! As well as libido. I think with all the stress of dieting, the Trs's cortisol balancing attributes and Tcf-1's test boosting are definatly working in my favor.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  14. I would actually hold the sustain under the tongue and between the lip/gums.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Honestly its just too damn hard to resist eating it right away, so I stopped holding it under the tongue. Actually fyi I started our Testosterone Recovery Stack on top of Tcf-1, to optimize my hormonal balance. Ive cut out almost all carbs for the moment and I think thats why I cant resist Tcf-1, wich has zero carbs. I have though practiced the under the tongue method with Sustain Alpha.

    So im a little over week into this diet where ive basically cut out all carbs to drop as much weight as fast asap. I dont want to start my Androlean untill ive hit a healthier weight and when I sort of hit a plateou. Anyways strength this week has actually gone up! As well as libido. I think with all the stress of dieting, the Trs's cortisol balancing attributes and Tcf-1's test boosting are definatly working in my favor.
    Sounds great Noa! How much are you looking to drop before starting the AL?


  16. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Sounds great Noa! How much are you looking to drop before starting the AL?
    Thanks Ryan. Im sort of playing it by ear right now. Ill run Tcf-1 and Trs for 4 weeks, and see where im at, plus ill start the template Matt Porter gave me. Last year I was in better shape and holding my weight around 290 and I felt good, but with my back issues, I want to take the stress off my joints.

    Ill start Androlean maybe when I get in the 280's or 270's.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I would actually hold the sustain under the tongue and between the lip/gums.
    Im goin to start doin that tonight, thanks BBG.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sustain Alpha and...
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 02:29 PM
  2. sustain alpha
    By insanity1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 09:41 PM
Log in
Log in