Is this a good PCT stack?

copper328

Awards
I just finished a cycle of S-Drol. I was taking Novedex XT (which I have read in numerous forums already is no good) and went to buy some but learned it has been discontinued. I told the employee at the supplement store what I was taking and he told me to take A-HD (BPI Sports) and stack it with Hypertest (AXIS Labs). Is this a good stack to take? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

trapstar55

Awards
I actually just read reviews on A-HD by BPI and they are very unclear of what is in their product and is overall a sketchy product and not many people back the product after using it.

OafMister

Awards
Get clomid or nolvadex broski

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get clomid or nolvadex broski
This.

And please be aware that these are not OTC products. These are SERMs and you should get on this quick. You should have had PCT lined up before starting this cycle, but that's beside the point, now.

Get one of those, and setting up dosing will be another thread (depending on which you get).

copper328

Awards
maybe this will help also, I do not take the full dose. I only took 25mg (1 pill) a day. Will this make a difference with the PCT?

crazym

Awards
Get a SERM asap, nolvadex. Else you are risking losing alot of your gains, growing breast tissue and keeping your nuts shutdown for lengthy period of time.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your taking some powerful stuff and dont have proper PCT lined up....

Not a good idea. Hypertest with a SERM, AI, creatine would be good

copper328

Awards
I understand that its powerful, however, I have taken it before. I only take one pill a day. Does that little dose still call for a serm? I know I'm still kinda new to this, but was wondering if dose does matter.

copper328

Awards
your taking some powerful stuff and dont have proper PCT lined up....

Not a good idea. Hypertest with a SERM, AI, creatine would be good
Will Tamoxifen work (generic for Nolvadex)?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand that its powerful, however, I have taken it before. I only take one pill a day. Does that little dose still call for a serm? I know I'm still kinda new to this, but was wondering if dose does matter.
You say a "little dose" but 25mg is higher than a lot of people even go on SD. Are you sure it was pure SD and not some combination of compounds? If it's plain SD - that's a lot.

Will Tamoxifen work (generic for Nolvadex)?
Yes, this will work.

copper328

Awards
You say a "little dose" but 25mg is higher than a lot of people even go on SD. Are you sure it was pure SD and not some combination of compounds? If it's plain SD - that's a lot.

Yes, this will work.
Well......I bought it from a friend. The bottle was not labled and has "SD" written on the lid. I was told it was S-Drol (superdrol clone). I was told I could take up to 3 pills a day but only took 1. I still have contact with him and will call him. I bought it a couple of years ago.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well......I bought it from a friend. The bottle was not labled and has "SD" written on the lid. I was told it was S-Drol (superdrol clone). I was told I could take up to 3 pills a day but only took 1. I still have contact with him and will call him. I bought it a couple of years ago.
I'm not trying to judge, and I promise I'm not trying to be a jerk -- but you just took this product not actually knowing what it was? I mean, it's bad enough with some of the shady supplement companies that exist out there as it is, but a bottle with "SD" simply written on it was all you had?

How long did you take this and did you even notice anything? Did you run any support supplements while taking it? If you did notice anything, what did you notice?

Take this as a lesson to put your health as a much higher priority. It's really easy to screw your body up with some of these compounds and even more dangerous when you don't actually know what you're putting into your body.

copper328

Awards
I'm not trying to judge, and I promise I'm not trying to be a jerk -- but you just took this product not actually knowing what it was? I mean, it's bad enough with some of the shady supplement companies that exist out there as it is, but a bottle with "SD" simply written on it was all you had?

How long did you take this and did you even notice anything? Did you run any support supplements while taking it? If you did notice anything, what did you notice?

Take this as a lesson to put your health as a much higher priority. It's really easy to screw your body up with some of these compounds and even more dangerous when you don't actually know what you're putting into your body.
I got on this forum for help and to increase my knowledge, so if I need a verbal butt kicking then I deserve it! I didn't really notice anything. Anything I have learned or taken has been from friends, so yes, I probably am an idiot. I took Milk Thistle with it, NO Explode, Whey and Creatine. I have not noticed any ED and decrease in sex drive, at times a more hightened sex drive if anything. In the gym I have had some small gains in lifting and some definition. However a couple of years ago, I stacked Straight-drol (Black China Labs) and the "SD". I did notice some ED then and when I stopped it, I got really sore nipples. I have had the sore nipples since, but when I went back on cycle the soreness went away. I am ordering the tamoxifen now. Any suggestions on dosage?

OafMister

Awards
Bro im sorry but you should not be taking steroids... google tamoxifen dosing and youll get your answer.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got on this forum for help and to increase my knowledge, so if I need a verbal butt kicking then I deserve it! I didn't really notice anything. Anything I have learned or taken has been from friends, so yes, I probably am an idiot. I took Milk Thistle with it, NO Explode, Whey and Creatine. I have not noticed any ED and decrease in sex drive, at times a more hightened sex drive if anything. In the gym I have had some small gains in lifting and some definition. However a couple of years ago, I stacked Straight-drol (Black China Labs) and the "SD". I did notice some ED then and when I stopped it, I got really sore nipples. I have had the sore nipples since, but when I went back on cycle the soreness went away. I am ordering the tamoxifen now. Any suggestions on dosage?
I have some very close friends that I would trust if they were to get something for me, but even then I'd be pretty hesitant without having the label and such myself.

I'm just looking at the option that he may have given you sugar pills and a PCT isn't even necessary. It's better to be safe than sorry, but taking a SERM when you didn't even take a steroid wouldn't be a good situation, either.

It sounds like last time you noticed what you took, so it would be surprising that you didn't this time.

As far as dosing, I'm no expert at all, but I think something like 40/40/20/20 or 40/40/20/10 might be what you're looking at (and those are mg doses per day for weeks 1-4, if you're not familiar with the layout).

copper328

Awards
Bro im sorry but you should not be taking steroids... google tamoxifen dosing and youll get your answer.
I understand that. I would like to continue cycling since I do have a bottle of H-drol (competative Edge Labs). Hopefully with the correct knowledge I can do it safely with a safe pct.

copper328

Awards
I have some very close friends that I would trust if they were to get something for me, but even then I'd be pretty hesitant without having the label and such myself.

I'm just looking at the option that he may have given you sugar pills and a PCT isn't even necessary. It's better to be safe than sorry, but taking a SERM when you didn't even take a steroid wouldn't be a good situation, either.

It sounds like last time you noticed what you took, so it would be surprising that you didn't this time.

As far as dosing, I'm no expert at all, but I think something like 40/40/20/20 or 40/40/20/10 might be what you're looking at (and those are mg doses per day for weeks 1-4, if you're not familiar with the layout).
I appreciate all of the help and knowledge. I did take a cycle of H-Drol last year, again taking only 1 pill a day, and used Novedex XT as my only PCT and did not notice any sides from that either. One last question, if I decided not to take a serm at this time and noticed sides this time, will it be too late to take the serm to balance it out?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate all of the help and knowledge. I did take a cycle of H-Drol last year, again taking only 1 pill a day, and used Novedex XT as my only PCT and did not notice any sides from that either. One last question, if I decided not to take a serm at this time and noticed sides this time, will it be too late to take the serm to balance it out?
Get it and have it on hand at the very least. Don't screw around and wait til you notice something and then order. As it is, waiting until you notice anything is still risky, but we really have no idea what you took or how much.

I'm not surprised that you didn't feel any negative sides from 1 cap of H-Drol / day -- that's an incredibly low dose, so it likely didn't do much to you at all.

Before you think about doing any more cycling again, please do more research. Jump around in threads on here and just learn, learn, learn. And then when you feel comfortable, learn some more because you're still not ready (seriously, that's what I've been doing for quite some time).

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Have to agree. Not enough time or research and thought was put into this cycle. If your nuts didn't shrivel to raisins, you didn't feel like crap, and you didn't make some really good strength and size gains odds are you did not have super. Who knows maybe your buddy labeled stanodrol-SD.

copper328

Awards
Have to agree. Not enough time or research and thought was put into this cycle. If your nuts didn't shrivel to raisins, you didn't feel like crap, and you didn't make some really good strength and size gains odds are you did not have super. Who knows maybe your buddy labeled stanodrol-SD.
Everything I have taken, has been learned from friends. I am going to take Midwest Beasts advice and learn, learn, learn before my next cycle. Thank you all for the info and advice.