Please HELP . MONSTER by Element

curb0305

Awards
Question.

If I am taking three doses of.

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one........25 mg(M-lmg)
2a-3a-eplithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol.........10 mg(epi)

(Monster by Element Nutrition)

and

The total cycle will last four weeks.

How bad of an idea is it to not use a S.E.R.M. for PCT?
My plan is to take the two bottles of NOVEDEX XT by Gaspari Nutrition and take max dose. Four CAPS a night for 30 days.

Please give me some thoughts on this. Thank you very much.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
that is the exact same stack as RLS Supps' Malicous Mass. And i am on PCT for that. Im not sure exactly how bad it is not to take a SERM but i know it is NOT GOOD bro.... im taking nolva 20/20/10/10, im no week 3 of pct and things are going well. All im taking is nolva and t-911. Others will reccomend things like DAA (which ive heard good things about, and its not that expensive), and a product called Erase. You can get away without a SERM for Epi, but look into PCT for Max LMG, you will see, a SERM is needed, especialy for a stack.

curb0305

Awards
Will Gaspari's product help at all? Not sure where I can pick up some tamoxifen (not asking either). What should I expect if I do not use a serm?

Last edited:
phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
id say go clomid instead of nolva. lmg is a progest so u mite be milkin urself after ur cycle

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Will Gaspari's product help at all? Not sure where I can pick up some tamoxifen (not asking either). What should I expect if I do not use a serm?
expect to be royally screwed if u start seeing gyno or other sides, you'll have no supplement to combat it... best case scenario is that you feel no side effects and eventually your body will return to normal on its own, not a chance i am personally willing to take.

curb0305

Awards
Novedex XT and Erase

If I take Novedex XT and Erase together, will these two products compete with each other? Counteract each other? Or will they have a synergistic effect?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
If I take Novedex XT and Erase together, will these two products compete with each other? Counteract each other? Or will they have a synergistic effect?
dont do that

buy nolva... you can use the xt 4/3/2/1