A simple PCT

AcesUp

Awards
New poster here, great site.

The avalanche of opinions regarding PCT regimens on this site is ridiculous. If you ask 20 people, you won't get a single identical PCT.

I have spent weeks researching PCT's and I still am unsure of exactly what is definitely required, recommended, and just plain overkill. I have read most of the articles on tunedsports, as well as hundreds of threads on here.

So here I will ask for simple PCT solutions. I am running 5-6 weeks of Pmag with Nolvadex 20/20/10/10. Assume all basic supports (Cycle assist, multi, fish oil, creatine, etc)

If you could add only 1 product to PCT with the Nolvadex, what would it be? If you could add 2? How about 3?

Thanks in advance.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Not too familiar w PH's. Best as I can tell PMag is 25mg of 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17b-diol (Promagnon) per serving. This compond functions like oral Turinabol or 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone that works by:

1. Positively affect the sheer quantity of androgen receptors in the cellular cytosol as well as positively modulate the effects of GH, insulin and IGF-1 at the cellular level. In theory, this "prepares" the (muscle) cells to maximize the effects of these endogenous moieties.

2. Binding to androgen receptors of muscle cells which has the effect of increasing protein synthesis (i.e. exactly what an anabolic steroid would do).

Based on the low level of anabolic and estrogenic activity, I'd think the simple Nolva plan of 40mg/day first week and 20mg/day the next 3 weeks should suffice.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Not too familiar w PH's. Best as I can tell PMag is 25mg of 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17b-diol (Promagnon) per serving. This compond functions like oral Turinabol or 4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone that works by:

1. Positively affect the sheer quantity of androgen receptors in the cellular cytosol as well as positively modulate the effects of GH, insulin and IGF-1 at the cellular level. In theory, this "prepares" the (muscle) cells to maximize the effects of these endogenous moieties.

2. Binding to androgen receptors of muscle cells which has the effect of increasing protein synthesis (i.e. exactly what an anabolic steroid would do).

Based on the low level of anabolic and estrogenic activity, I'd think the simple Nolva plan of 40mg/day first week and 20mg/day the next 3 weeks should suffice.
I also agree with this, preferably clomid for me.