Bunk batch of Clomid?

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
So I got this liquid clomid from a research company, yeah I know bad move but it's all I can do out here for now. Anyway, it came in a 35mg/ml bottle and for the first 4 days I was dosing at 105mgs the next 3 days at 77mgs and now I'm on 52.5mgs for two weeks. It's been a week and 5 days and not much has changed with my "boys". Thoughts on this and has anybody had a similar problem?

novicebb

Awards
Because your boys are not responding doesn't necessarily mean you also got bunk Clomiphene Citrate. You may need to add HCG to your PCT. Believe it or not adding Mesterolone to your PCT if you were on an Deca or Tren cycle could help get the boys to respond as well.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
Most Clomid is 50 mg / ml. So 35 mg / ml is a little odd, but you might be fine.
It takes two weeks for me to be back to normal production. If you see some morning wood creeping up, you're gtg. Throw some D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) into the PCT

funkja

Awards
coming of beast/epi i have a bottle of liquid clomi thats 35mg/ml as well, pink in color and tastes like complete **** lol. i have it stacked with TCF-1 and AI post cycle and im about 2 weeks into it. boys are almost back to normal size but no morning woody yet. mid day im hangin to the floor though and ready to dig tunnels in anything that walks by.

i did 105/105(2 days) then to 70/70/52.5/52.5

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
coming of beast/epi i have a bottle of liquid clomi thats 35mg/ml as well, pink in color and tastes like complete **** lol. i have it stacked with TCF-1 and AI post cycle and im about 2 weeks into it. boys are almost back to normal size but no morning woody yet. mid day im hangin to the floor though and ready to dig tunnels in anything that walks by.

clomi i had was like drinking rubbing alcohol.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards

My clomid is the same as yours, as for color and taste. Probably got it from the same place. I am taking DAA and PCT Assist and now also Inhibit-E and next week I will be adding Reduce XT into the mix. My boys have gotten a little bit fuller, but not much, and are not hanging to the floor like yours. Should I up the dosage for a week?

Forgot to mention that my cycle was H-Drol for 6 weeks stacked with Stano-Drol for 8 weeks.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i took liquid clomid with the same color and mg/ml as u described. prob from the same source. I used it for a tren (prodienolone) and epi stack and it worked. it didnt work right away but in week 2 & 3 it was clear that my body was returning to normal.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Well, I start week 3 this Monday and if things don't change by the end of my third week, then I am going have to say it's definitely bunk or this research **** doesn't work for me.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I had pink clomid that came 35mg/ml as well. Within a few days my testes were back to normal, firm and regular size. Could be a bad batch.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chacheeman Anabolics 33
Supplements 6
Post Cycle Therapy 22
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 4