mdrol cycle would like to hear opinions

mocon313

Awards
I'm on my second week of mdrol 20/30/20/10, and am taking life support, opti men, fish oil, and a greens drink with it. My diet is pretty clean however im currently deployed so i dont have the greatest selection of lean meats and what-not. anyways, for pct i have nolva 40/40/20/20, suppress c, sustain alpha and formestane for ai. also i have post-cycle assist on hand as well...i will continue to use those support supps i have been using on cycle as well. any opinions on what i can do differently for my next cycle? i really would appreciate any help i have researched a lot and have been getting a solid 2 grams of protein per pound and enough fats and carbs as well. thanks i appreciate it

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on my second week of mdrol 20/30/20/10, and am taking life support, opti men, fish oil, and a greens drink with it. My diet is pretty clean however im currently deployed so i dont have the greatest selection of lean meats and what-not. anyways, for pct i have nolva 40/40/20/20, suppress c, sustain alpha and formestane for ai. also i have post-cycle assist on hand as well...i will continue to use those support supps i have been using on cycle as well. any opinions on what i can do differently for my next cycle? i really would appreciate any help i have researched a lot and have been getting a solid 2 grams of protein per pound and enough fats and carbs as well. thanks i appreciate it
I'd add in need to build muscles GEAR product during your cycle or during pct to help with making the most of what you eat and to aid in recovery.

also maybe a new training routine

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, I'd suggest using the Nolva, Suppress C, Sustain Alpha all during PCT and use the formestane after the first 4 weeks of PCT. Formestane is an AI and it would be better to not use during PCT and use it afterward to prevent any estrogen rebound.

mocon313

Awards
ok thanks im trying to find a good natty test booster to use after my pct with it, any recommendations?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i know you're using it in your pct, but sustain alpha topical + DAA hands down is the best i've used.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
D -aspartic acid - should be considered a staple in PCT IMO, especially considering the price. Testforce 2 is very popular and Taurus Nutrition have released an interesting addition to this category.

mocon313

Awards
just looked it up seems like good ****, thanks. ill probably order some im thinking of using it after oct with the formestane/ sustain alpha then?