Trying to perfect first cycle PCT

MattD99

MattD99

Awards
I am planning on running my first injectable cycle in June. I have done a cycle of halodrol in the past and recently Dieselbolan v2.0 from MRSupps. This is what i plan on taking:

wks 1-10: 500mg Test Cyp/week
wks 1-10: 400mg Equipoise/week
wks 1-10: .5mg Arimidex/ day

I have Nolvadex and clomid on hand already, I am still skeptical on what the protocol is for the dosages which is why i am posting this. Also, would it be wise to run HCG and if so what would be the best dosages for that?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't need HCG, but it's recommended. Checkout this article: HCG unraveled. It gives a good dosing scheme.

I'd say just use the clomid and save the nolva. I'd also recommend a cortisol modulator like EndoAmp, but it's not necessary.

MattD99

MattD99

Awards
Awesome. Thanks for that article, I'll probably be running it at the recommended dosage ON cycle now.

MattD99

MattD99

Awards
Ive also heard good things about Toremifine. Maybe i should use that instead? Also i hear some people waiting a week or two to begin post cycle from Test cycles so that all the roids are out of the system before you begin pct. Is that correct?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would drop the EQ and just run test. Also .5mg arimidex every day is very high. DO 12.5 EOD.

I would run my pct like this:
Nolva
20/20/10/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25/0/0

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if your going to bother with the EQ run the cycle longer, it takes a while to work.

MattD99

MattD99

Awards
The only problem is is that every time i see one of my friends hop on test solo they bloat the f*** up and dont really look that good. I am at about 9% body fat right now and dont want to gain to much water weight. Should i bump it up to 12 weeks?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only problem is is that every time i see one of my friends hop on test solo they bloat the f*** up and dont really look that good. I am at about 9% body fat right now and dont want to gain to much water weight. Should i bump it up to 12 weeks?
run it 12 weeks w/ aromasin and a **** ton of water

MattD99

MattD99

Awards
What if i were to substitute the EQ with wks 5-10 of Winni at 40mg/day?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Anavar at 60 mg wks 5-10 would be better. I hate winny IMO.