Stakabol PCT

Ripper_Don

Awards
I know, I know punch myself in whats left of my nuts for taking three methyls at once...did liver support, broccoli etc. using only 3 quarters of the bottle. Following it with winabol. I know it is stupid, didn't think it had all three, just the 4-chloro, until i started feeling odd in coming into second week, backed off the dosage and am just doing three weeks. SERM is not an option out here.

Improvements for PCT? all OTC btw.

6' 262 15%bf

PCT is as follows

PCT
I3C 400mg
Xabol (6 Bromo)
Niacin 800mg (Vitamin B3)
Potassium
NAC
milk thistle
SAMe 400mg

Year Round
ZMA 400mg
Glucosamine
cranberry pills

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
you def need a serm... stakabol (depending on which version you have)

is either
1. maxlmg
2. halodrol
3. superdrol

or

1. pplex
2. superdrol
3. halodrol

you have a good pct set up but if u wanna keep those gains... you def need a serm...

google serm.. you can get one easily.. clomid at least for 3 weeks

littlekev

Awards
I def agree, you need a serm! Internet is a good tool! One time an order fell through, and i used vitrix, and novedex xt, vitamin d. I did ok, but took much longer and didn't keep as much. I def wouldn't recommend it, good luck. Stakabol will shut you down hard man!

Ripper_Don

Awards
What dosage for the clomid?

And ty for the replies

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your PCT doesn't look like it's going to do much to normalize hormone levels... clomid is dosed around 100/75/50/25 or 100/100/50/50 for a more thorough (but side effect inducing) PCT.

If you can't get a SERM, take a look at the Testosterone Recovery Stack. I can get you a good deal as well if you PM me...

I'd suggest getting the clomid if you can.

Ripper_Don

Awards
Update:
Stopped the Stakabol 5 days early, Just wasn't feeling normal, cramping even with constant stretching, postassium support and almost 2 gal of water a day. Shakes and sweating when i never had that before with mild cycle of 4-chloro and i know this is not mild.
Started on Winabol with intent of only 3 week cycle, first week at 150mg with second and third at 200mg (the low end as i'm not trying to cut much and to see how i handle it)Also will start Xabol at end of Winabol at 4 pills a day for first 4 weeks and the rest of PCT. Will taper down as was recommended last two weeks, for a 6 week PCT.

Looking at adding SAN Attitude or Erase that my friend suggested.

Xabol has: Testosterone Booster 350 mg - 3,17 keto etiocholeva-3-ol, 6 bromoandrostenedione, Tribulus Terestris and Longifolia

What else am I able to do OTC?

Ripper_Don

Awards
My liver will probably thank me for stopping early. Its a nogo on the clomid BTW

spezzy

Awards
I'd recommend Torem for PCT. You need SERM. I ran the version of Stakabol with Pheraplex, Superdrol, and Halodrol. I did my PCT with Clomid but I feel torem would have been a better option, or a combination of both. You wont recover without a SERM though, so make it happen.

Ripper_Don

Awards
Update: At 254Lbs down from 264 at start of Winabol.

at about 13% BF

Decided on 4 weeks with such a short "cycle"of Hdrol due to my ignorance.

About to start PCT from above plus Nolva 20/20/10/10

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 38
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 6