SERMs.... What's the verdict?

M

Magikskittlz

Awards
Hello all

I'm planning on running a Havoc cycle real soon, just purchasing all my goodies for what I think should be a perfect cycle in the sense of everything being covered! I'm running Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10. Pretty much everyone recommends a SERM during pct so I thought why not!

My Q is for all you experienced and/or not so experienced in the usage of PH/AAS what do YOU think of SERMs? Iv read the side effects of them, and hell everything that someone does will always have a negative side as well as a positive.
I want to know about any weird feelings, reactions or even something worse off in the long term?

Thanks in Advance

Magikskittlz

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
SERMs are good to use during PCT. Nolva made me a little cranky at 40mg, but that was the only neg I had.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
clomid can have some weird emotional sides.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
clomid can have some weird emotional sides.
Iv been taking clomid and I've seen no side effects. Iv heard it can make you emotional also, but havent personally experienced that in any way.

M

Magikskittlz

Awards
Iv been taking clomid and I've seen no side effects. Iv heard it can make you emotional also, but havent personally experienced that in any way.
I suppose it's down to the individual and how each react to SERM and in particular dosage perhaps? Iv read logs and fcuk ups purely because of the huge dose. More is not always effective.

Thanks

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
I suppose it's down to the individual and how each react to SERM and in particular dosage perhaps? Iv read logs and fcuk ups purely because of the huge dose. More is not always effective.

Thanks
I am taking it at 50/50/25/25 for a SD cycle. Thats what I read on AM so I went with that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anabolics 4
R Anabolics 14
H Peptide/Research 2
T Post Cycle Therapy 5
W Anabolics 2