PCT loose end questions

Jongsma

Awards
Hey guys I've been researching how to properly run a PH cycle and the PCT following the cycle. This is my first post so I apologize in advance if I violate any rules, I'll do my best to follow them. So ok my research has led me here to answer some loose ends and I figure talking to you more experienced PH know it alls would definitely help.

Down to business:
I want to run a 4 week cycle on epistane.
My PCT will consist of ALRIs Restore (hormonal balance), Vitamin shoppe 7-keto dhea, and Cycle support.

Big question #1
I want to do this right and run a SERM. Ive been looking into tamoxifen, buuuuut I can't figure out the appropriate dosage and time to take it. When I say time to take it I mean after my 4 week cycle or perhaps during it.

Question #2
what are your thoughts on not taking the estrogen suppresor during cycle, different places I've read up on say that you should and some say you shouldn't? WTF?

Question #3
The epistane, any of you guys tried it before and had success on a certain dosage?

Thank you for taking the time to read this and please help me find some clarity.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1: take nolva20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/50/50, doesnt matter what time of the day you take it

2: Don't take an estrogen suppressor on cycle, especially on epi

3: Epi is the ****. Run is 30/30/30/30

Jongsma

Awards
Ok, so this is how I wanna run it. Please let me know if I should make changes.

Before cycle:
2 weeks of milk thistle.
Cycle:
5 weeks epi at 30/30/40/40/40
Running cycle support during the cycle.
PCT:
7-keto dhea/ ALRIs restore for 4 weeks.

SERM: tamoxifen 20/20/10/10

Look correct?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd suggest getting liver juice from Primordial as your milk thistle, and if you don't, just don't bother with the milk thistle. The bioavailability/absorption is very poor. Waste of money unless it's in a very soluble form (Like Liver Juice). go with Liver Longer (TUDCA) if you don't get Liver Juice. Nutraplanet sells it.

Also I'd recommend toremifene instead of nolva. Torem is less toxic and won't lower igf-1 and gh levels like nolva does. It has also been shown to raise lh and fsh in men.

Ok, so this is how I wanna run it. Please let me know if I should make changes.

Before cycle:
2 weeks of milk thistle.
Cycle:
5 weeks epi at 30/30/40/40/40
Running cycle support during the cycle.
PCT:
7-keto dhea/ ALRIs restore for 4 weeks.

SERM: tamoxifen 20/20/10/10

Look correct?

Jongsma

Awards
Ok so one thing I have been unable to figure out is what time of the day is the best time to take your SERM?
Like for instance if I stick with tamoxifen, and I need 20mg in one day would I take it all at once or 10mg in am and 10mg in the pm.
Lol is this the kinda pill you want to take on a full stomach?

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't matter when you take it. Take it all at once; tamoxifen has a half life of about a week.

Jongsma

Awards
Doesn't matter when you take it. Take it all at once; tamoxifen has a half life of about a week.
Oh ****, "half life" I've never heard anything about that. What exactly do you mean

Jongsma

Awards
I read up on it, so if it has a half life should I consider taking it on my last week of my ph cycle so it kicks in during PCT?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I read up on it, so if it has a half life should I consider taking it on my last week of my ph cycle so it kicks in during PCT?
no thats not necessary , start taking your serm the day after your last dose of your PH