Need a little help, got my nolva from ag-guys...

cmm1985

Awards
I ordered my nolva from ag-guys thinking that they were a legit place but after seeing more recent reviews, I guess I was wrong. I was wondering if anyone has used their products recently with success? The cycle has been started and is going extremely good but I want to make sure I good nolva for my pct. If people think I should order some nolva from a different place, where should I go? Not sure of the rules on the board so pm if you have to. Thanks.

novicebb

Awards
Well haven't ordered from ag-guys in a while. Years. Never heard anything bad about quality other than a few bad batches here and there. Biggest complaint I've consistently heard and even I made, is the price of their products as compared with their competitors.

mister.fantasti

Awards
Are ag-gals still around? very low quality product offering, imo. Its wasn't their prices for me, in fact, i'm all about paying alittle bit more for a more quality product, especially when we are talking about my endocrine system hanging in balance..was never happy with their sh1t.

I used CEM more recently with good success. Just noticed their banner here on AM, which is nice to see. Very good quality, imo.

cmm1985

Awards
Thanks for the help, I'm just going to order a new bottle from CEM, no point in risking it.

diegone

Awards
What about extreme pep? They have the best prices out there anyone used them? It's also the banner in this website!