Help with havoc pct?

D

drew carter

Awards
upcoming cycle of rpn havoc!

da plan

week1 preload
AI cycle support (run throughout cycle)
glucosamine msm n chron (run throughout cycle)

week 2
havoc 10/10/10/20/20/20/20

week 3 and 4
havoc 30-40 ed

now for the pct!

week 5, 6 , 7

nolvadex-D 20 ed

week 8
nolva 10ed

now i have two other products i can run where should i put them in the cycle

first is iforce reversitol v2- heard its garbage!
and PES erase

thanx guys!

M

Magikskittlz

Awards
Pre load support supplements at least 7 days before u begin cycle. Continue throughout cycle and PCT.

Am I reading that right? Your running Havoc for 9 weeks?? Is that ****e safe to do that long?
I recommend 30mg 6 weeks max.
Get some Taurine for back pumps.

Pct:
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
Pes Erase: 3/2/21
Test booster: @ recommended dosage.

Revetistol v2 is not needed I think too much estrogen suppression is no good. You do need some for healthy joints, libido etc.

Good luck

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start Erase right at the beginning of PCT and run it until the end. I'd suggest using the reversitol sometimes after PCT, I heard it is a garbage supplement.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop the iforce, pick up AI's Post Cycle Support (1 bottle) and a test booster of your liking (I like DTH, TestoPro, TCF-1) and run them in your PCT.

I'm not reading 9 wks of havoc, I'm reading 3 wks of actual havoc... is this right? Run it for 4 wks if you have enough 20/30/30/30, 20/30/30/40, 20/30/40/40.. whatever you are comfortable with etc. Preload support supps 1-2 wks prior to starting havoc.

Bulk taurine would be a good idea for back pumps... 3g pre workout and if still bad post take another 3g.

I have Erase, but have not used it yet. It is an AI and hence is also a test booster. I have not used an AI for my havoc cycles so I can not speak much here. In general though with AI's one may consider to taper it up as you taper down the SERM. Though in my opinion specifically with epi and nolva I wouldn't use an AI. I would be more willing to use one if I was using Torem maybe.