Nolvadex side effects short term/long term

titstatus

Awards
For starters, I completely understand that tamoxifen and alike SERMS are arguably considered to be one of the best PCT methods after cycles. I understand that most people would choose using a SERM like tamoxifen instead of an OTC method. My question is does anyone think there will be any serious side effects down the road after using a SERM like tamoxifen? I came across an article that said tamoxifen can sometimes cause cataracts, uterine cancer, erectile dysfunction, libido suppression, and even emotional disorders. For anyone who has used tamoxifen--have you experienced any sides worth mentioning? I was planning to run an H-drol cycle and even though a SERM isn't absolutely necessary, I was planning on using one anyway but I'm not too sure if I want to now. I mean after all, tamoxifen was a drug originally designed for breast cancer in females correct?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Dude - use TOREM.

I use that stuff - and my libido is through the roof - and my nuts swell up - and everything GOOD just clicks. Top of the world. I know some people like Nolva and that's cool - but if you're worried just use Torem and be done with it.

If you gave me a bottle of Torem right now I'd use it standalone - and I'm not even in a PCT.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Nolva def gave me a emotional disorder. I was extremely dramatic & bitchy. I was dosing at 30/30/20/10. Could've been because of the high 30mg dosing. Other than that it did what it was supposed to.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nolva def gave me a emotional disorder. I was extremely dramatic & bitchy. I was dosing at 30/30/20/10. Could've been because of the high 30mg dosing. Other than that it did what it was supposed to.
You were emotional during nolva? That was either because you are a naturally dramatic and bitchy person or strong placebo. Clomid is notorious for making ppl bitchy though.

Never have noticed anything negative on SERMs though, OP, I wouldnt be too concerned, most ppl dramatically overstate the sides.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
You were emotional during nolva? That was either because you are a naturally dramatic and bitchy person or strong placebo. Clomid is notorious for making ppl bitchy though.

Never have noticed anything negative on SERMs though, OP, I wouldnt be too concerned, most ppl dramatically overstate the sides.
I believe I answered his question well. He asked if anyone had experienced any of those sides. One being emotional disorders.

There will be more to agree with me that nolva does cause this issue with some people. However, I felt great on clomid and only use clomid for a serm now. Not everyone responds the same.