Itchy Nipples?

Terencec

Awards
I just started my epistane cycle, not going to crazy with it.
I'm only doing 20mg a day ( in to my second week ) and I notice my nipples are itchy somewhat. Its not persistent but it goes and comes. Now I did get real itchy nipples when I was on tropinol even though I didn't see anything from it and I wasn't any worse for wear gyno wise. I was perfectly fine.

I have Erase and Torem on hand.
Should I be concerned and start taking either now.
Because I want to bridge this in to a tren cycle next week.

Thanks

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never noticed anything like this when I ran epi and I had it dosed a decent amount higher than that.

Terencec

Awards
Yeah I am beginning to think it might just be some sensitive nipples. Also I have been taking milk thistle and I heard that it mutes the effects.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Weird epi is an aromatase Inhibitor, Shouldnt give you gyno, maybe your growing nipple hair ;/

Terencec

Awards
LOL

Weird epi is an aromatase Inhibitor, Shouldnt give you gyno, maybe your growing nipple hair ;/
Maybe, even though I don't need anymore. But we will see. I'm not stopping my cycle. Going to get my bloods next week and depending how things look I will scale it up and add my Tren.

Thanks for the response.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Any of yall had a small pain and possibly lump under the nipple? I am taking VITEX during my cycle. Where do I get the LETRO?

wheeliegsxr

Awards
actually ya im having the same problem ive never herd of letro before how does it work?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
The Vitex prevents the prolactin. I think the Letro does something similiar, but I will bump for a more educated answer. I just know it works, and a friend tells me how much to take.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Yeah I am beginning to think it might just be some sensitive nipples. Also I have been taking milk thistle and I heard that it mutes the effects.
Iv heard milk thistle will hurt gains. blocks androgen receptors