PH in pre work out supplement...?...PCT?

1. PH in pre work out supplement...?...PCT?

im 25, done multiple cycles from hdrol to tren. also my most recent was m14. but i had recently bought this pre work out supp from Double Dragons called Juiced. anyone heard of it? the PH that is in it is... 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)dien-17-one 35 g

i plan on waiting till i get back from my vacation at the end of april to start a PH but if i take this, what kinda PCT would be recommend? im sure everyone will say i need a SERM but i dont have one or idk if i can get one. all my other cycles i used otc and came out fine.

if i do get my hands on a serm, what should i take with this compound and what do you think of the compound itself?

if i decided to stack it, hdrol be something to consider?

any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2. dont take that trash..

its max lmg which is a wet bulker progestin...

at least buy pills
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

3. thanks, i havent read to many good reviews on that compound to begin with. but what cycle might you recommend considering what i have done...hdrol/tren...m14...pmag...on hand i got pplex, mdrol, epi...and hdrol...???? and pct suggestions?
    •   

4. im humoring the option of stacking pmag with something...any suggestions? would hdrol work? epi?

im considering this bc i only have on bottle of pmag so i dont wanna short change myself, maybe do a bridge of some kind...?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best supplement for hard gainers-anything work?
    By pittguy578 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 02:20 PM
  2. Looking for a Post-Work Out Supplement
    By jdboucher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 10:42 PM
  3. Biotest at work on next-gen supplement.
    By dhuge67 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 02:26 PM
  4. Pre-work out Supplement
    By jdboucher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 07:49 PM
  5. What Supplement or ments work great?
    By aedubber in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 10:49 PM