Iron labs Tren-E

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
HEy i have recently purchased iron labs tren-E i have done a few cycles in the past of spawn. What i would like to get some input on what would be best to use for my pct i have read that its not good to use nolva with this product so i was thinking liquaclom. I would also like to know if i would need an ai to use on cycle with this, i never needed one with spawn but i really haven't heard much about the potency of this product.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
use clomd fot pct. Take vitex and p5p will hekp with gyno. Also prepare for shutdown, some HCGenerate will help with that and make PCT much easier, holding gains better, etc.

creatine, ERASE, Post cycle/unleashed, clomid. you ll be cool

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
ok i can get the clomd no prob for my pct. Are all of those products u named gona be use on cycle or post...might be a dumb question but this is gona be my first cycle of this magnitude so i wana make sure i got it all down, and that im not gona have to worry to much. When on spawn it didnt seem to be to big a deal....but from what iv heard round the gym and read online their are some major shutdowns and gyno that tend to happen with this.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ok i can get the clomd no prob for my pct. Are all of those products u named gona be use on cycle or post...might be a dumb question but this is gona be my first cycle of this magnitude so i wana make sure i got it all down, and that im not gona have to worry to much. When on spawn it didnt seem to be to big a deal....but from what iv heard round the gym and read online their are some major shutdowns and gyno that tend to happen with this.
HCGen ON cycle, with cycle support. Everything at the bottom is PCT

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
thinking of a tren-e cycle by iron labs....is it ok do to standalone? was gonna just run it alone and wanted to see if anyone had done it this way an had good results. Also dosages and length info is appreciated