CEL Hdrol OTC PCT?

youngt8894

Awards
How does this sound for OTC PCT for Hdrol?

Week 1-4: Post Cycle Support
Week 2-4: Suppress C
Week 4-6: Animal Stak 2

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
dont use over the counter pct ..use a serm like nolva or clomid.. over the counter PCT is ATD...READ THIS...

ATD is a type of AI that is known as a Suicide Inhibitor. Most that I know of don't like using ATD's due to the fact that it kills the aromitase enzyme. Another and more popular AI you should read up on is a Competitive Inhibitor. In a Comp Inhibitor the molecule just fills the active binding site of the aromatase enzyme and won't let it act on your free test. This means the body still sees the aromatase enzyme floating around and doesn't register to make more enzymes. On the other hand, with something like ATD a suicide inhibitor, the body sees the lack of enzymes (due to ATD killing them) and makes more aromatase enzymes for use. Both will work for PCT, but again most will recommend a competitive AI. Do some reseach on Advanced PCT by Anabolic Xtreme. It contains 6-Bromo which is a Comp AI.

i would just use a serm like nolva .. ATD is a suicide inhibitor ATD'S kill estrogen and you dont wanna do that..you just wanna regulate it. just my opinion

ATD is not only a major libido killer, but it acts as an anti-androgen in the brain

STOP USING ATD OTC PROCUCTS FOR PCT UNLESS IT CONTAINS A 6-BROMO PEOPLE !!!!! I GET TIRED OF POSTING THIS ! IF THESE INGREDIENCE ARE ON THE BOTTLE STAY AWAY FROM IT.... 1,4,6-Androstatrien-3,17-dione (ADT) AND
3,17-keto-etiochol-triene

youngt8894

Awards
if i use clomid and dose it 50/50/50, will i have to stack it with anything?

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
nah...just use the suppress c for cortisol control. h-drol is for cutting and its really mild..but most have to up the doseage to 75mg-100mg to get results.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nah...just use the suppress c for cortisol control. h-drol is for cutting and its really mild..but most have to up the doseage to 75mg-100mg to get results.
H drol is fine for bulking or cutting, but you definitely should run it at 75-100mg.

Many people run a cortisol control supp (Suppress C) and test booster (PCT Assist) with their SERM.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
if i use clomid and dose it 50/50/50, will i have to stack it with anything?
imo get your weight up, serm can be used with a good natty tbooster, creatine etc. I posted this to someone else but here it is

http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-halodrol-h-drol-informative-bible/

this^^^ is a good starting point, imo Torem is better than nolva, the supplement that tsports references are decent, but theres other liver products etc.
you need to have all your support supps , read more. dont start a cycle with out learning more

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
OTC stuff: NTBM HCGenerate, NTBM bridge, Erase(2 caps a day for 45), creatine(any kind). YOu will recover just as well as clomid 50.50.50

maybe some DAA if you want more kick but some would say thats overkill

gus.medrano

Awards

Week 4-6: Animal Pak 2
How old are you bro?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah man if you want more help you have to help us help you.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Week 4-6: Animal Pak 2
Doesn't sound good enough. Honestly, the Testosterone Recovery Stack is going to be the only OTC PCT strong enough to run without a SERM. And we STILL will recommend you use a SERM with it, lol

youngt8894

Awards
ugh, well if it helps any i just ordered I3C which i will be taking in 200mg 3 times a day throughout the whole PCT

youngt8894

Awards
**** guys i apologize, i meant animal STAK 2, not animal PAK 2. Although i will be taking animal pak the whole time but i didnt include it in this post.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mixedup Anabolics 7
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 1