Best Way To Take Liquid Clomid?

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
The stuff I got smells and tastes like straight up rubbing alcohol, it's disgusting.. The taste lingers in my mouth, burns my throat, it's just horrible.

Anyone know ways to make it a bit easier?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
pay for real stuff next time. i know that doesnt help you now sorry

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
pay for real stuff next time. i know that doesnt help you now sorry
LOL So true though! Pharma grade tabs are the only way to go! Bleh! to that liquid stuff!

You could always mix it with orange juice and you'll have yourself a screwdriver.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just mix it in with something to make it not as bad

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
how is the absorbtion of clomid? will food, juice, shake affect the potency or absorption?

When is the best time of day or does it even matter?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how is the absorbtion of clomid? will food, juice, shake affect the potency or absorption?

When is the best time of day or does it even matter?
I haven't heard about absorption being affected by taking it with or without food so it doesn't matter IMO.

Dosing time does not matter because the half life is like 2 or 3 days, so dose once a day whenever is best for you :)

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
Buy some empty 00 gelatin capsules and use a dropper to fill them with the liquid. Then you can just cap it and take it like any other pill.

I do this cause it used to piss me off that i couldnt taste my food after dosing the the research chems straight up.:yumyum:

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Ive never taken one but have two bottles of clomid and going to use one in my next PH run in 2 weeks.

Thanks, I will buy pills.