Need help! is this gyno???

liftsalot

Awards
Ok well I just noticed this today and its freakin me out. My right peck is bigger than the left I also when I put my arms up i have a mass kinda in the inside of my peck kinda towards the top towards the middle of my chest. It feels hard like bone like it could be part of my sternum or a rib but has me freaked out. My right side is defiantly bigger maybe I favor my right side when I lift...... idk I got off a cycle of axis labs furazadrol that I was on for 5 weeks at 250 mg a day. I got shut down pretty hard when I came off my cycle did experience some testicular atrophy and they still haven't fully recovered. I just used puras labs recycle as my pct. It's been about almost 4 weeks since pct ended I was about to start a cycle of h-drol Monday but might be holding off for now I do have some nolva on the way for the h-drol any thoughts am I just being paranoid?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
its probably no gyno, unless its a lump inside your nipple.
That was a crap pct, no wonder you haven't recovered!!
Also, you should wait 2 months after your pct to start another cycle.

liftsalot

Awards
its probably no gyno, unless its a lump inside your nipple.
That was a crap pct, no wonder you haven't recovered!!
Also, you should wait 2 months after your pct to start another cycle.
Yes i know now that was a crap PCT it took like 3 weeks for things to get up and running again i threw in like a extra 1000 mg of trib seemed to help a little. I would have done something a little stronger for PCT but i had read alot that Furazadrol is pretty mild and a PCT should be very minimal. Ya im waiting for sure on the H-drol at least another month and a half two months. At least im gonna do it right this time got my SERM on the way :) It was my first PH what can i say LOL

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
If it's freaking you out go see your doc and ask him to have a look. If you truly have an immobile hard mass you want to get it checked out.

liftsalot

Awards
If it's freaking you out go see your doc and ask him to have a look. If you truly have an immobile hard mass you want to get it checked out.
Ya for sure I have a appointment Monday well see what he says I was wondering if it is a slight case if running a AI for a month would help or do you think it would be too late? I have shocker nutrition ts2 on hand with 6-OXO. Has anyone ever heard of gyno from furazadrol? Never had symptoms but guess anythings possible.