Clomid, Nolva or Torem?

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
So which SERM do people prefer and why? I see a lot of people like to use Nolva over Clomid but why? And which is better, the liquid state or tabs?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
My vote is for nolva because it's stronger than clomid and more effective at low dosages of 20mg vs clomid at 100mg. Not to mention it's typically much cheaper too. No comment on torem because I've never used it before. And of course pharma grade tabs are better than liquid "research chems" all day every day. There are some good liquid versions out there, but there are also some bad ones. Dosing could be off but that's not your biggest concern, it's the fact that you don't know how it's being produced, bottled, etc. At least with pharma grade stuff you know it's being manufactured in a sterile environment.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used all three an after a suppressive cycle toremifene brings my balls back to their full plump selves alot quicker and better than the other 2.

D

diegone

Awards
I've used all three an after a suppressive cycle toremifene brings my balls back to their full plump selves alot quicker and better than the other 2.
Really what's the timeframe difference? With nolva they say 1-2 weeks so I guess with Tore you were fine after 5-7 days?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really what's the timeframe difference? With nolva they say 1-2 weeks so I guess with Tore you were fine after 5-7 days?
with toremifene my balls were big and plump within 3 days< I sh1t you not.:arms:

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolvadex and clomid both work fine but IMO toremifene is alot better. And i've used all of them.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer Clomid over Nolva, but I never have tried Torem yet

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I've only used Torem, and it works very fast. I will probably never use the other two because I like Torem so much. It is more expensive than the other two though.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...awesome!! repped
Seriously the next time you're coming off a rough cycle of Beastdrol, try some toremifene for your pct serm and you tell me what you think.:biggthumpup:
it'll be standing at attention:usa2:

G

gpdriver

Awards
Is there any legal way to get toremifene or do you just have to know people?

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
I prefer Clomid over Nolva, but I never have tried Torem yet
I second this. In the research I have done, I have found that Clomid is less toxic than Nolva. My next cycle I will have to try some Torem.

J

Just A Hack

Awards
Can you get Toremifene in pill form? I've only seen it in liquid form.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Can you get Toremifene in pill form? I've only seen it in liquid form.
Yes, but from what I've seen it's even more expensive at pharmaceutical grade tabs. Like $2 for each 30mg tab :jaw:

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I cant tell you about Torem because i stocked up on clomid but I hear its the best. My friend did The typical Torem dose of 120/90/60/30 and did clomid 25/25/25/0 after a 14 week 350-400 mg of test E with no hCg and said he never recovered so fast and good in his life and he has had gyno and shutdown issues in the past.

J

Just A Hack

Awards
Are there any site sponsors that carry Toremifene?

J

Just A Hack

Awards
Thanks, I've done some searches for Torem and found pages of them listed.. The trick is figuring out which company is good and which isn't.

N

novicebb

Awards
I feel that Clomiphene and Tamoxifen serve different purposes. I feel for getting my testies to quickly return to normal, Clomiphene along with HCG is one of the best routes to take.

But I think Raloxifene is more effect as a SERM than Tamoxifen if you were to ask me. Less toxic, more effective on male breast tissues, more of it is absorbed when taken orally, less than 0.2% passes through urine and research shows it is less likely to be metabolized by cytochrome P450 pathways.

F

Fatpat1125

Awards
I would say out of the 3 Nolvadex is best. But letro is even better
Letro worked great for me. I took it every other day at a low dosage and my bump went away. I heard nolvadex is good also.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid did good for me on my Hdrol and androhard cycle...

T

titstatus

Awards
So from what I've read so far toremifene is considered to be the best and fastest working serm compared to nolva and clomid? Does toremifene help protect against gyno at all? And does anything think toremifene would be overkill for a h-drol cycle?

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Using clomid and nolva is a great way at avoiding gyno but if you already have gyno clomid wont do much in less its gyno from ttren orsomething, nolva does okay but jsut minamizes it and you risk rebound gyno.

Torem i heard is just best all around but my friend or i havnt used it.

Letro is most commonly used for gyno

My friend ordered a Femera and a little went a long way for him, he only used it twice in pct a couple days apart.

this information above is mosty coming my roomate who has run many cles of Ph's and AAS and have battled gyno flareups since his 2nd and 3rd cycle out of almost 6-7 now.