Nolva dosage

liftsalot

Awards
Whats the best dosage for nolva im gonna be running it 20/20/10/10 after a H-Drol cycle but on the 20mg days whats the best time of day to take it? Should i take 10mg in the morning and 10mg before bed... and on the 10mg days what would be best time to take in morning or before bed? This is my first experience with a SERM any side effects from SERMS i can expect?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
No need to space the dosage with it , has a relatively long half life. Just take it all at once.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ward is right. Nolva and other SERMs have half life's measured in days and not hours, so once a day dosing is all you need

The main side effect for Nolva is it does lower libido after a while for most people

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
The main side effect for Nolva is it does lower libido after a while for most people
Has anyone on here ever had severe aggression sides from Nolva? Just curious cause I believe it happened to me and am wondering if it could have just been me unable to control my anger.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone on here ever had severe aggression sides from Nolva? Just curious cause I believe it happened to me and am wondering if it could have just been me unable to control my anger.
I can't say I have had that on Nolva and I don't think I've heard anyone else mention it either. Maybe it was something else you were running in your PCT? Some people get a lot of aggression from test boosters.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I can't say I have had that on Nolva and I don't think I've heard anyone else mention it either. Maybe it was something else you were running in your PCT? Some people get a lot of aggression from test boosters.
That is refreshing to hear. Ive been thinking lately the anger was due more to the bad state of mind in general I was in even before my last cycle. Ive been feeling much much better for a while now and am really in bad need of a good recomp.

ohmlife

Awards
not to jack the thread but which dosage would you recommend coming of Finaflex 550-XD for the nolva

40/40/20/20 or 40/40/30/20/10? i'm planning on taking Revolution PCT as well with these but that's only for 30 days 2 pills a day.