Shutdown

michael75

michael75

Awards
I would like some advice please people.

I did a six week cycle of dbol only in August last year which ended mid September,i did the usual PCT of Tamoxifen 20/20/20/20 and on the third week added an AI for another three weeks.

The PCT went as good as expected,but i must say that my testes haven`t returned to their former glory,they are roughly one third smaller than they used to be,is this normal? And do they ever return to how they were before using roids? My testes were always quite large,larger than average and i miss them.

liftsalot

Awards
I would like some advice please people.

I did a six week cycle of dbol only in August last year which ended mid September,i did the usual PCT of Tamoxifen 20/20/20/20 and on the third week added an AI for another three weeks.

The PCT went as good as expected,but i must say that my testes haven`t returned to their former glory,they are roughly one third smaller than they used to be,is this normal? And do they ever return to how they were before using roids? My testes were always quite large,larger than average and i miss them.
Im having the same problem after a very mild 5 week run with furazadrol at 200/200/250/300/300 they came back but like you not to there former glory. Getting ready to run H-DROL next but a little worried they might get even smaller.