Handling Early Gyno Symptoms

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
Haven't ran gear for about 2 years, after of which I ran a proper PCT and HPTA returned to normal. Recently though I have been feeling tingling and soreness at the bottom of my right pec if I lightly push on it. No hard spot or anything; definitely tingling and tenderness though, which I would like to rid myself of as soon as possible. Last time it happened I picked up some tamoxifen and ran it 25mg ED until symptoms subsided, although apparently it was only a temporary fix. Should I run another tamoxifen cycle to relieve symptoms or have there been advancements in the community since that being the old remedy? Thanks in advance.

liftsalot

Awards
Humm that's weird and you said it has been awhile since your cycle ended.... honestly man I would go to the Dr. And see what he says. How longs it been since your post cycle ended?

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
Humm that's weird and you said it has been awhile since your cycle ended.... honestly man I would go to the Dr. And see what he says. How longs it been since your post cycle ended?
About 2 years

liftsalot

Awards
About 2 years
Ya thats along time to ago to be all of the sudden having gyno symtoms i would definatly go to the Doc have some blood work done make sure your endocrine systom is functioning as it should. Im sure the Doc can perscribe something to you if it is early signs. I just notcied today that i have one pec bigger than the other.... my right one is bigger and i dont know if its a sign as well or maybe im just favoring my right side when working on chest. No lumps or anything maybe just being paranoid but might be making a trip to the doc as well.

diegone

Awards
Let us know what happened, after 2 years I doubt the symptons would show up again, maybe you have some infection or something.
Go to the doc!