Clomid or Nolva?

M

MBracewell01

Awards
I'm going to be doing an 8 week cycle of Phera Plex, Winztrol, and X-Tren. For my PCT should I do Clomid alone or can I run Clomid and Nolva together?
Thanks!

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
How can people still be taking Phera? Isn't it banned?

M

MBracewell01

Awards
I've been sitting on an old bottle for a while. The way I'll be doing the cycle is Phera weeks 1-4, Winztrol weeks 2-6 and X-Tren weeks 4-8.

rush808

rush808

Awards
Honda, so is tren. whats your point?

OP, hope u have more than a serm for a PCT.

I think you'd be fine with clom, but whats the doses look like?

8 weeks?

M

MBracewell01

Awards
I'll be doing 30 mg of Phera and 90 mg on the Tren

M

MBracewell01

Awards
What do you mean more than a SERM for PCT? SERM is the strongest route to go. I'll be doing a natty test booster along with with my SERM to kick start test production. Any suggestions of a better route to go?

M

MBracewell01

Awards
I'm planning on doing Clomid 75/50/50/25 and possibly Nolva along with it at 20/20/10/10

rush808

rush808

Awards
yeah, a serm should definitly be the Base of the PCT.

edit* Honestly dont see the point of adding Nolva with the Clom unless your thinking the clom isn't working for u.

And test booster? what type? some claim "test" boosting when they really mean Estro suppression...

M

MBracewell01

Awards
Last time I did Pink Magic and hand fulls of tribulus and horny goat weed. Probably run a similar test booster this time. Maybe Prime or AXIS-HT by BSN.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
You may want to have something on hand to mitigate any prolactin issues that may arise from his cycle. Although since you are taking stanozolol you may get some indirect benefit of the effect stano has on progestin receptors, maybe. More likely to be successful if taking real winstrol. Good luck

B

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
you can still find lots of banned items out there u just pay thru the ass

rush808

rush808

Awards
^Haha, haven't you seen then "Stash" threads here? I personally missed out when xtren was going for like $15 per bottle...
I knew a guy that bought 20 bottles and sold for 4x as much to ppl he lifts with in other gyms...