aromasin/clomid/HCG help!!

longhorn350

Awards
hey there just needed a little guidance im currently looking at a clomid and HCG PCT, i think im gonna run HCG all the way thru the cycle unless i can get some stellar advice as to why i shouldnt lol, any way just hopin to get some info on good dosage on aromasin (all thru cycle) clomid (pct) and HCG (all thru cycle) im only doing a sust and decca cycle of 500mg/wk sust and 200mg/wk decca for 10 weeks any insight would be great thanks bros

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Most people don't use HCG during PCT. Forgot why, something about desensitizing your balls. lol

I would start the HCG when you start feeling your balls shrink (usually around weeks 3-6, depending on the person and waht you are running.

are you using aromasin for gyno or bloat?

Clomid PCT would probably look something like 100/50/50/50/25/25

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
hey there just needed a little guidance im currently looking at a clomid and HCG PCT, i think im gonna run HCG all the way thru the cycle unless i can get some stellar advice as to why i shouldnt lol, any way just hopin to get some info on good dosage on aromasin (all thru cycle) clomid (pct) and HCG (all thru cycle) im only doing a sust and decca cycle of 500mg/wk sust and 200mg/wk decca for 10 weeks any insight would be great thanks bros
cuz hcg stimluate LH

thats youre entire focus on PCT but if youre using something that is already doing it chemically, itll inhibit the natural stimulation.

arom 12.5 EOD or however you feel / see fit

pct clomi 50mgs 4 weeks

hcg 250 iu 2x week stop 4 days before pct starts

longhorn350

Awards
hey thanks for getting back to me, i forgot to include letro as that will help control or battle gyno, as for using the HCG i think i will start 3 weeks in depending when my balls start to shrink, that clomid dosage looks real nice too thanks for your help