Forma-stanzol vs. Arimidex

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%

Exclamation Forma-stanzol vs. Arimidex

Hey all, I was just wondering from those experienced in either of these pcts, which is the more effective ai? Am running a cycle with tren test dbol and masteron in it in the next week or two and I want a good pct (in my opinion pct is just as important as the cycle itself). I'm going to have caber and letro on hand just in case(hopefully not use either) but my pct will consist of clomid and either forma-stanzol or arimidex. Forma was reccomended already by someone but In researching, transdermals aren't as effective IMO. Also, the fact that forma is basically OTC in the US makes me skeptical as well.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Arimidex is going to be more potent. Formestane will be less potent while also lowering DHT.

imo, don't run an ai during PCT. But if you want to, go for it. I just think the hormones need to normalize during PCT as opposed to being suppressed or enhanced.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Arimidex is going to be more potent. Formestane will be less potent while also lowering DHT.

imo, don't run an ai during PCT. But if you want to, go for it. I just think the hormones need to normalize during PCT as opposed to being suppressed or enhanced.
    Really? From what I've read you need a serm and an ai.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Sethjoe View Post
    Hey all, I was just wondering from those experienced in either of these pcts, which is the more effective ai? Am running a cycle with tren test dbol and masteron in it in the next week or two and I want a good pct (in my opinion pct is just as important as the cycle itself). I'm going to have caber and letro on hand just in case(hopefully not use either) but my pct will consist of clomid and either forma-stanzol or arimidex. Forma was reccomended already by someone but In researching, transdermals aren't as effective IMO. Also, the fact that forma is basically OTC in the US makes me skeptical as well.
    Hey bro, I notice you are new here so just want you to know I am affiliated with MrSupps who sells the product. No bullsh*t from me bro.

Bigt on here who is a trusted member is Anabolicminds guru on formestane products lol. Formestane is his favorite compound and he has used every formestane product up and down and swears by forma-stanzol as his favorite. The carrier is the the bomb. Transdermal formestane is way more effective than oral, and with the carrier used with it, it is f***ing bomb. Dries in seconds bro. Doesn't make putting the transdermal on a boring ass chore everyday.

I finally had a chance to try it recently and it is truly an effective transdermal. People LOVE the carrier and are always asking for the carrier but unfortunately it is not sold as the carrier alone.

I have to talked to BigBlackDude about using an AI in PCT and normally I would for a 4-6 week cycle where you haven't manipulated your hormones for such a long time but for a long inject cycle, I would say use the SERM BY ITSELF for the first 3-4 weeks. This will raise your test levels AND estrogen levels. But don't worry, the estrogen won't be able to bind thanks to Nolvadex. So around the time you are coming off Nolvadex, jump on the forma-stanzol to to lower the raised estrogen, cut you up, give you strength gains, and keep you anabolic after your PCT bro. You will absolutely love it especially coming off the steroids.

PCT absolutely sucks so you can look forward big time to becoming anabolic again by jumping on forma-stanzol once you are 3-4 weeks into PCT. Trust me you will love it bro. Everyone who has used it under my recommendation has loved the product and always comes back to me and tells me so. One of my absolute favorites.

Arimidex does not provide you with any good anabolic effects like forma-stanzol. And using an AI in your PCT after such a long time manipulating your hormones is not so good. Give it a break and stick to the SERM only for 3-4 weeks to let your body get back to normal. Then get on that forma-stanzol for another anabolic session.

Sorry for the long reply bro but this is my absolute favorite product which I am extremely proud to represent. So I go to great lengths when someone asks about it.

Ps, use needto10 for 10% off. Shipping is always free with MrSupps. You're welcome
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Hey bro, I notice you are new here so just want you to know I am affiliated with MrSupps who sells the product. No bullsh*t from me bro.

Bigt on here who is a trusted member is Anabolicminds guru on formestane products lol. Formestane is his favorite compound and he has used every formestane product up and down and swears by forma-stanzol as his favorite. The carrier is the the bomb. Transdermal formestane is way more effective than oral, and with the carrier used with it, it is f***ing bomb. Dries in seconds bro. Doesn't make putting the transdermal on a boring ass chore everyday.

I finally had a chance to try it recently and it is truly an effective transdermal. People LOVE the carrier and are always asking for the carrier but unfortunately it is not sold as the carrier alone.

I have to talked to BigBlackDude about using an AI in PCT and normally I would for a 4-6 week cycle where you haven't manipulated your hormones for such a long time but for a long inject cycle, I would say use the SERM BY ITSELF for the first 3-4 weeks. This will raise your test levels AND estrogen levels. But don't worry, the estrogen won't be able to bind thanks to Nolvadex. So around the time you are coming off Nolvadex, jump on the forma-stanzol to to lower the raised estrogen, cut you up, give you strength gains, and keep you anabolic after your PCT bro. You will absolutely love it especially coming off the steroids.

PCT absolutely sucks so you can look forward big time to becoming anabolic again by jumping on forma-stanzol once you are 3-4 weeks into PCT. Trust me you will love it bro. Everyone who has used it under my recommendation has loved the product and always comes back to me and tells me so. One of my absolute favorites.

Arimidex does not provide you with any good anabolic effects like forma-stanzol. And using an AI in your PCT after such a long time manipulating your hormones is not so good. Give it a break and stick to the SERM only for 3-4 weeks to let your body get back to normal. Then get on that forma-stanzol for another anabolic session.

Sorry for the long reply bro but this is my absolute favorite product which I am extremely proud to represent. So I go to great lengths when someone asks about it.

Ps, use needto10 for 10% off. Shipping is always free with MrSupps. You're welcome
    Ok, well my cycle is gonna run more like 12 weeks, but I will look into some forma as well. I'm not using nolva though, because I'm running tren and I'm worried about prolactin gyno. I was gonna run clomid and keep caber and letro on hand, in case I see symptoms...thoughts?
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.58%

Ok, well my cycle is gonna run more like 12 weeks, but I will look into some forma as well. I'm not using nolva though, because I'm running tren and I'm worried about prolactin gyno. I was gonna run clomid and keep caber and letro on hand, in case I see symptoms...thoughts?
    Perfect. Run the Clomid instead. I've heard Nolva is bad with Tren and I've heard it doesn't matter. If you have both Clomid and Nolva, just run the Clomid to be safe.

And if you do use Forma-stanzol, you can actually use it on cycle with Test to reduce estrogen and also to reduce progesterone receptors in the body to avoid Tren prolactin issues. Or, you can use it in PCT like I said and use the Chems to deal with sides should they occur. I actually like it more for 3-4 weeks into PCT on 12 week cycles so you have something that will actually be anabolic to forward to after your cycle while negating the shut down aspect.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.43%

We have an article at Primordial Performance on gyno prevention. Check it out: 16 Way to Combat Gyno.

The owner of our company, Eric, is always coming out with new articles to help the guys. We do suggest/link to some of our products, but the information is great.

Eric Potratz has developed his education in the field of endocrinology and performance enhancement through years of research, counseling, and real world experience. Over the past decade he has been a private consultant for hundreds of athletes and bodybuilders alike, and is the founder & president of Primordial Performance LLC.
    Edit: Most important in this article regarding TREN:

Trenbolone, TREN, Nandrolone can cause gyno because they lack a potent 5a-reduced metabolite (dihydronandrolone is weaker than dihydrotestosterone). (15) If you are worried about gyno from progestational steroids you should consider boosting your 5a-reduced metabolites during the cycle (mentioned above). This can avoid most if not all of the gyno problems associated with progestational hormones. I should mention here that aromatase inhibitors alone (AIís) will not help prevent gyno from progestational compounds. It is the antagonistic action of 5a-reduced hormones that is required.
    As you can see, reducing DHT even further with formestane simply isn't the way to go when preventing gyno.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%

We have an article at Primordial Performance on gyno prevention. Check it out:

The owner of our company, Eric, is always coming out with new articles to help the guys. We do suggest/link to some of our products, but the information is great.

Edit: Most important in this article regarding TREN:

As you can see, reducing DHT even further with formestane simply isn't the way to go when preventing gyno.
    Great article, thanks so much for that. So, from what I'm reading (correct me if I'm wrong) the test I'm running while on my cycle, with clomid for my pct, along with Keeping caber on hand just in case I see gyno should have me covered...that was a great article though!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.58%

Having Caber, Clomid, Nolva, and Arimidex on hand is more than enough to battle side effects on cycle so you have all your bases covered.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%

Well, I'm not gonna get nolva, bc I've heard bad things about that and tren, but if arimidex will be a good, necessary bet, I can add it to the caber and clomid..
    Last edited by Sethjoe; 03-13-2011 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Typo
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.58%

Good enough bro.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%

So, you don't think I even need arimidex?
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.43%

So, you don't think I even need arimidex?
    Not during PCT. If you want to use one and you know your body needs one (for whatever reason) then go ahead.
    Celtic Labs Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. P-Mag/ Forma stanzol stack
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 07:24 AM