gains dureing PCT

divo006

divo006

Awards
now i know that the biggest concern for most folks dureing PCT is at least KEEPING there gains. do any of you see more gains dureing PCT? or are you more concerned with maintaining?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
during PCT, you lack hormones required to gain anything desireable. The only thing you can gain while on PCT is fat and gyno. During PCT, you are trying to keep the gains you made while on a hormone deficit and while your body is in a catabolic state. All the stuff you take is to keep losses at a minimum.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now i know that the biggest concern for most folks dureing PCT is at least KEEPING there gains. do any of you see more gains dureing PCT? or are you more concerned with maintaining?
I always eat a bit more during PCT to help maintain gains. I like the blitz approach to PCT so I make sure I take Toremifene and atleast TCF-1, if not I'll go with the full TRS + TCF-1.

Seeing more gains will likely be fat or water weight simply from having less androgens in the body. Like I said, I got all out on PCT to make sure I have the best advantage during the worst of times.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a struggle to keep and maintain gains in PCT, but when using SARMS on a PCT some have been continuing to make gains in both weight and strength through PCT.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A strategy ive been pondering is to keep protein synthesis raised naturally in pct. I like Phyto Testosterone, quality Ecdysterone, and Leucine come to mind.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
It is a struggle to keep and maintain gains in PCT, but when using SARMS on a PCT some have been continuing to make gains in both weight and strength through PCT.
throw some Osta in your PCT.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
throw some Osta in your PCT.
yeah and dont cut during PCT. should be able to hang on to almost all of the gains. strength will be park to normal in a month or two IME.