Letro/Prami/Torem dosing

Bulkforlife

Awards
Hey guys just wanted to make sure everything looks good on my attempt at "gyno reversal" from what I've read. I'm sure my mild gyno is prolactin related from tren but I guess it couldn't hurt to also throw in the letro to kill anything that's there....

Anyway here is what I'm thinking:
Day 1: Letro .5mg, Prami .125mg
Day 3: Letro .75mg, Prami .25mg
Day 5: Letro 1mg, Prami .25mg
Day 7: Letro 1.25mg, Prami .50mg
Week 2-3: Letro 1.25mg, Prami .50mg
week 4: Taper down Letro/Prami same as tapering up week1
week 5/6/7: Fareston 60/30/15

Do you guys think I would need to do 90/60/30 for the Torem? I'm trying to save as much of the bottle so i can run it for my next PCT and thought 60/30/15 would probably be enough to keep the rebound of letro at bay.

Any input is greatly appreciated

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im running letro, 2.5mgs isnt doin sh*T at all.... 2 months and counting...

joints are fine, libido is shot...

not sure about the torem after tho... im told tamoxifen is better at binding in the breast...

im going to begin to taper after running the nolva and letro together for a week

Bulkforlife

Awards
Both torem and tamox are SERMs so it should do it's job and not let floating estrogen bind at the receptors.

With that said, why use nolva when your on letro and you don't have much estrogen in your system? I would think that only once you no longer have estrogen supression you would need a serm to not allow binding at the receptors from possible rebound.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
im running letro, 2.5mgs isnt doin sh*T at all.... 2 months and counting...

joints are fine, libido is shot...

not sure about the torem after tho... im told tamoxifen is better at binding in the breast...

im going to begin to taper after running the nolva and letro together for a week
Are you using research or pharm grade? Research stuff is usually underdosed/poor purity, or even bunk. At 2.5mgs for 2 months, you should defiantly be feeling some discomfort in your joints.

Are you running Nolva alongside the letro? If so, Nolva reduces plasma levels of letro and adex, with aromasin being the exception.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Are you using research or pharm grade? Research stuff is usually underdosed/poor purity, or even bunk. At 2.5mgs for 2 months, you should defiantly be feeling some discomfort in your joints.

Are you running Nolva alongside the letro? If so, Nolva reduces plasma levels of letro and adex, with aromasin being the exception.
im running pharm grade tabs...

im noticing SOME joint discomfort... not enough to complain about it

im running nolva alongside while i taper down...

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
im running pharm grade tabs...

im noticing SOME joint discomfort... not enough to complain about it

im running nolva alongside while i taper down...
Okay man sorry, I guess you're just unlucky in this instance.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Okay man sorry, I guess you're just unlucky in this instance.
its nbd really... its such a small lump you wouldnt even see it.... its only noticable to the touch....

oh well, at least i know my test is high right now