Thinking of running armidex while on cycle...

Powerlifter82

Awards
im currently running test cyp/equpoise, my nipples are a bit sensitive already. I want to know what i can safely run while on cycle to combat the tenderness. Note i am running HCG twice a week 500ius total to keep my nuts going. I have 23 20mg novladex tabs for post cycle.

question can i run armidex at 10 days at time and still not hinder my gains?

Other question if my symptoms get worse should i run letro?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Running serms during cycle isn't advicable but AIs when aromatizable compounds being used, is.
I would suggest Arimidex at 0,50mg EOD.

PS 1) HCG isn't that nice drug, so i would suggest in this case that it's use is completely unnecessary.
2) I would advice you to use both nolva and clomid for PCT.
3) Any details about your cycle - duration - dosages etc ?
4) General piece of advice always use an AI meaning always use Test as base in any cycle no matter what the compounds used, both legal AAS(Designers) and illegal(conventional).

Powerlifter82

Awards
Running serms during cycle isn't advicable but AIs when aromatizable compounds being used, is.
I would suggest Arimidex at 0,50mg EOD.

PS 1) HCG isn't that nice drug, so i would suggest in this case that it's use is completely unnecessary.
2) I would advice you to use both nolva and clomid for PCT.
3) Any details about your cycle - duration - dosages etc ?
4) General piece of advice always use an AI meaning always use Test as base in any cycle no matter what the compounds used, both legal AAS(Designers) and illegal(conventional).
1) Im sure HCG isn't the best of drugs but at 500 iu's a week I can keep my nuts going on cycle, i will discontinue my HCG after my cycle is done.
2) totally agree with you.
3)test cyp 250/equpoise 200mg, I inject both on monday, wednesday, friday.
4) not quite following here

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
1) Im sure HCG isn't the best of drugs but at 500 iu's a week I can keep my nuts going on cycle, i will discontinue my HCG after my cycle is done.
2) totally agree with you.
3)test cyp 250/equpoise 200mg, I inject both on monday, wednesday, friday.
4) not quite following here
1) It's your choice but try to research this drug more because 99% of the people think the only sides this drug gives are the common listed ones, thus there are more way more serious.
3)Eq is generally a very very mild anabolic, you need at least 400mg/week which is considered standard/beginner's dosage with the optimal range being at 600-800mg/week.
4) I said that pretty much you should always use a Test ester as base to any type of AAS cycle, so pretty much always an AI too, that's it.
5) I would suggest running this cycle for at least 12 weeks for both esters, cuz Eq has optimal duration 12 + weeks to show some substantial results.

Powerlifter82

Awards
1) It's your choice but try to research this drug more because 99% of the people think the only sides this drug gives are the common listed ones, thus there are more way more serious.
3)Eq is generally a very very mild anabolic, you need at least 400mg/week which is considered standard/beginner's dosage with the optimal range being at 600-800mg/week.
4) I said that pretty much you should always use a Test ester as base to any type of AAS cycle, so pretty much always an AI too, that's it.
5) I would suggest running this cycle for at least 12 weeks for both esters, cuz Eq has optimal duration 12 + weeks to show some substantial results.
I'll have to research my HCG a bit, not a 100percent on the sides. I'm not worried if i discontinue the HCG i'll have the proper post cycle protocol on hand come that time.

my only question now is should i run the armidex till my symptoms subside or till the end of the cycle?

O and btw i'll up the dosage on the eq if i can obtain more of it before the end of the cycle.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I'll have to research my HCG a bit, not a 100percent on the sides. I'm not worried if i discontinue the HCG i'll have the proper post cycle protocol on hand come that time.

my only question now is should i run the armidex till my symptoms subside or till the end of the cycle?

O and btw i'll up the dosage on the eq if i can obtain more of it before the end of the cycle.
Run it in the protocol i mentioned earlier during all the cycle plus the 3 week gap between the last injection and the start of pct.
What's your PCT plan ?

Powerlifter82

Awards
Run it in the protocol i mentioned earlier during all the cycle plus the 3 week gap between the last injection and the start of pct.
What's your PCT plan ?

PCT
week 1 nolva 40mg/20mg clomid
week 2 nolva 40mg/20mg clomid
week 3 novla 20mg/20mg clomid
week 4 nolva 20mg/20mg clomid

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
PCT
week 1 nolva 40mg/20mg clomid
week 2 nolva 40mg/20mg clomid
week 3 novla 20mg/20mg clomid
week 4 nolva 20mg/20mg clomid
One advice for now and for the future, is to try to avoid using 40mg even for a week(let it always be only the 1st week of PCT) because even Nolva it's a pretty important and necessary drug, it's pretty toxic as well though.

Generally, imho it should be used on this dosage(40mg) or on longer cycles(more than 12+ weeks) or with many compounds being used in a cycle or on heavier cycles dosage-wise or with 19-nor derivatives or with drugs that induced quick and hard HPTA shutdown or a combination of these variables.

In these case i would recommend one of the below PCT plans:

Example 1:

Weeks 1-4 -->
Clomid 100 | 75 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 20 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED

Example 2:

Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 20 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED

liftsalot

Awards
Im about to run the designer H-drol, i had just heard from a buddy of mine that u should intoduce a AI in week 3 of your cycle to prevent shut down.... Do you suggest that or would that hinder gains? He was saying ArimeDexin or inhibit-e.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Im about to run the designer H-drol, i had just heard from a buddy of mine that u should intoduce a AI in week 3 of your cycle to prevent shut down.... Do you suggest that or would that hinder gains? He was saying ArimeDexin or inhibit-e.
an ai doesnt prevent shutdown. dont get anymore advice from your buddy. i prefer aromasin/exemestane on cycle. its doubtful you'll need it on hdrol but always good to have. you'll want an ai for later in pct though or if you're going otc pct just use the trs by pp and youir bases will be covered. seriously though never ask your friend for advice again

liftsalot

Awards
an ai doesnt prevent shutdown. dont get anymore advice from your buddy. i prefer aromasin/exemestane on cycle. its doubtful you'll need it on hdrol but always good to have. you'll want an ai for later in pct though or if you're going otc pct just use the trs by pp and youir bases will be covered. seriously though never ask your friend for advice again
Ya I won't be asking him for advice again ha ha it didn't sound right to me that why I replied he does some weird stuff on his cycles he always comes out ok though supposes me every time. What do u think about otc post cycle support shocker nutrition TS2 with 6-OXO in it and lean extreme. Is 6-OXO strong enough SO for h-still and is that enough of a test booster?