PP Turinabol/Androhard PCT

drummerzrus

Awards
Alright so I have one quick question. I've been told many things by various people but all never seem to give me one straight reply. I'm about to start pct of a Turinabol/androhard cycle and I need to know when to start the OTC supplements.
I'm doing a low dose nolva (20/20/10/10) and I have Purus Labs Recycle, and Reduce XT (cortisol) support. I also have some DAA powder coming in the mail jt for an added boost.

WHEN should I start the Recycle and Reduce XT?

drummerzrus

Awards
Should I start week two? or from day one? I'm going to buy another bottle of Recycle and possibly use 6ed starting day 1?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd save the Recycle for week 3 and use the Reduce XT from day 1.

drummerzrus

Awards
Alright fair enough, would it be detrimental in any way to start using the recycle from day 1? I've been googling this and I can't find a clear answer, or perhaps there isn't one.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright fair enough, would it be detrimental in any way to start using the recycle from day 1? I've been googling this and I can't find a clear answer, or perhaps there isn't one.
Your test levels are shot and you need to boost them back up before you worry about increasing your free test (a higher level of free test will generally lower total test).

drummerzrus

Awards
Alright sound logic, I'll go with that then.
Nolva 20/20/10/10, Reduce from day one, and then Recycle Week 3.

Thanks for replying, the advice is greatly appreciated.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright sound logic, I'll go with that then.
Nolva 20/20/10/10, Reduce from day one, and then Recycle Week 3.

Thanks for replying, the advice is greatly appreciated.
Ya when you get the DAA I start it ASAP, some like to wait, but I don't see the point personally.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya when you get the DAA I start it ASAP, some like to wait, but I don't see the point personally.
Yah, waiting doesn't really make any sense imo

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure where it started, but there is no reason imo.
Yah... if anything, I would start dosing the DAA about 5-6 days before PCT. I always start noticing the effects after roughly the 6 day mark.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah... if anything, I would start dosing the DAA about 5-6 days before PCT. I always start noticing the effects after roughly the 6 day mark.
This was something I was thinking of doin. How long would you run Daa for?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Entire PCT, shoot longer if you want
Yeah, im not feeling any hesitation to run it for long periods after seeing enough feedback on the subject. Thanks PA.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've run DAA for 7-8 weeks straight, had the effects the whole time. It's a great T booster.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to have to try fenugreek next though for my 8 week test booster. Bit more expensive however...

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run DAA for 7-8 weeks straight, had the effects the whole time. It's a great T booster.
Im not clear on how much you were using/dosing Daa? What version did you use?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not clear on how much you were using/dosing Daa? What version did you use?
First 2 weeks with nutraplanet bulk, felt little until i added lit-up. Mixed tcf-1 and lit-up for the rest of the time. 3-5 grams a day