Advice needed on natty test booster in PCT!

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
I am half way through my cycle of...
Test E 12 weeks
starting week 6: tren lqv for 3 weeks
starting week 9: Superdrone lqv for 3 weeks to finish the cycle.

Also to note, I am starting HCG week 7 through to the end of the cycle to enhance my pct.
As far as the rest of my pct is concerned, that's where my question is....
I have nolva, planning on 20/20/20/20. *side question* I have seen nolva ran this way, but have also seen 20/20/10/10. Any personal thoughts?
Next, I have 3 bottles of erase, planning on running one. *another side question* I was planning on running 2 a day since I have joint issues
Pink Magic (to keep gains)
Osta SARMS: 24 mg
Endo Amp: for anti cortisol
Toco 8
*Main question* I can complete the Testosterone recovery stack (and then some lol) by Primordial by buying the Sustain Alpha, however I have the original p6 buy Cellucore all ready. I have used both in prohormone pcts with good success, but never for ejectables. Should I save my money and use the p6 or is Sustain Alpha far better and necessary to purchase?

I would appreciate any advice!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
run your PCT for 6 weeks.

Have your last injection of PCT be on the same day as your last injection of test e.

kinda running the orals backwards, probably want to start them in the beginning, not the end..

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Yeah I had done a lot of research that discussed the dbol kicker and running masteron at the end of a cycle to harden the gains so that's what I stuck with. But what's your opinion on the sustain alpha vs the P6?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
run your PCT for 6 weeks.

Have your last injection of PCT be on the same day as your last injection of test e.

kinda running the orals backwards, probably want to start them in the beginning, not the end..
eh no.

4 weeks is fine for pct you can extend it but if you should be fully recovered off this with using hcg and nolva. Ive done it and have had blood works on more intense cycle so you fine imo.

its pretty common to blast at the end with orals as well or some type of hardener at the end.

pct starts 2 weeks after last pin and quit hcg use 4 days prior to pct.

nolva tapering doesnt matter, i usually do the 10mg thing if im not lazy to cut pills. i dont use nolva anymore tho.

mattingly

Awards
nolva tapering doesnt matter, i usually do the 10mg thing if im not lazy to cut pills. i dont use nolva anymore tho.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you now use instead of nolva?