Nolva or Clomid

Uberiv

Awards
What would you say works better Nolva or Clomid? And how can you tell if what you get is real?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I personally use nolva and prefer it over clomid. And tamox is rarely counterfeited but that's not saying fakes aren't out there. If you can get your hands on it, go with pharma grade tabs rather than "research chem" liquid versions. I think you have a much better chance of getting the real deal with HG tabs vs. research chems. There are easily accessible legit tamox tabs floating around out there, like Tamoxigen and Femoxtal.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you say works better Nolva or Clomid? And how can you tell if what you get is real?
They will both do the trick nicely, but their effects and side effects will differ somewhat. Clomid is known for raising your HPTA a little quicker than Nolva, but Nolva is better handling estrogen related sides like puffy and leaky nips and virtually eliminating the chance of gyno. Nolva is known to hit libido hard where Clomid tends to raise it. Clomid also gives some people emotional sides, so its really just a matter of choosing the effects and side effects that will work best for you...

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Toremifene is better nolva and clomid, and its less toxic, and theres a few good research chemicals that are legit that carry all the above gx

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
I personally use nolva and prefer it over clomid. And tamox is rarely counterfeited but that's not saying fakes aren't out there. If you can get your hands on it, go with pharma grade tabs rather than "research chem" liquid versions. I think you have a much better chance of getting the real deal with HG tabs vs. research chems. There are easily accessible legit tamox tabs floating around out there, like Tamoxigen and Femoxtal.
I agree with the above that pharma grade tablets are better as there are good generics out there at low cost, plus the incentive to counterfiet tabs is almost null due to low costs of generics. in addition to tamoxigen and femoxtal, Fertomid is a good cheap generic if you go the clomid route.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Toremifene is better nolva and clomid, and its less toxic, and theres a few good research chemicals that are legit that carry all the above gx
^^This ...

I really don't think it does anyone much good to suffer the libido hit that Nolva gives and ... Clomid avoids that but there are some side effects to deal with.

I think Torem is the perfect balance - and use an AI with it.

Well - I don't do HARDCORE aas cycles where I'm on Sdrol for 12 weeks or so. My cycles are limited to 6 weeks tops - 8 with a SARM ... and those are usually always weak androgenic compounds. So when I use an AI - it's usually Formestane or Erase or something.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
^^This ...

I really don't think it does anyone much good to suffer the libido hit that Nolva gives and ... Clomid avoids that but there are some side effects to deal with.

I think Torem is the perfect balance - and use an AI with it.

Well - I don't do HARDCORE aas cycles where I'm on Sdrol for 12 weeks or so. My cycles are limited to 6 weeks tops - 8 with a SARM ... and those are usually always weak androgenic compounds. So when I use an AI - it's usually Formestane or Erase or something.
Torem with DAA gets it done, Erase and formestane get my vote and triazole is a good AI.

Kiwi_8401

Awards
Hi, Im new to AM, and I was wondering if you could tell me how long should I stay on Nolva?
I recently noticed signs of gyno with my 3rd week on Halotren by powerlabs.
Thanks,

Sweekaters

Awards
As far as I know, they work on different areas of the brain and have a synergistic effect. The combo of the two is often used to treat hypogonadism in clinical setting, so if you're going by what the literature says you really want to do both.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what about liquid nolva and clomid all i can get is liquid.and what about the people that are using sarms now during pct do you still need a serm or is a sarm good enough for pct for phs.and all so what about if you run hcg during cycle do you still need serm because i have heard hcg helps to keep you from geting shutdown right.cant afford all this so if you had to choose just one clomid,nolva,sarms or hcg for pct which one for oral phs 6 weeks cycles.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about liquid nolva and clomid all i can get is liquid.and what about the people that are using sarms now during pct do you still need a serm or is a sarm good enough for pct for phs.and all so what about if you run hcg during cycle do you still need serm because i have heard hcg helps to keep you from geting shutdown right.cant afford all this so if you had to choose just one clomid,nolva,sarms or hcg for pct which one for oral phs 6 weeks cycles.
Your SERM is the most important thing to have in your PCT, and some only run the SERM and that is fine. HCG isnt needed for cycles like orals typically and should be used on cycle for those that are 8 weeks and longer.

Osta and S-4 (SARMS) are a great addition to a PCT for helping keep and even add on to gains, but aren't required.

In a nutshell adding some goodies in PCT helps with recovery and keeping/maintaining gains but a SERM is always the most important for getting your HPTA back and keeping estrogen sides at bay like gyno...