Pct starts monday

leet2010

Awards
My hdrol cycle is finally coming to an end. I have a couple options lined up for pct but haven't quite decided what to do yet. First off I ran my cycle at 50/75/75/100/100. I have on hand nolva, daa, resveracai, titanium and erase. I was thinking I would run nova 20/20/10/10 while taking daa 3g a day, titanium and erase at 3 caps a day. Can someone experienced with hdrol and proper pct for it lemme know there thoughts about that? I wanna try and make sure I recover correctly and was not sure if all this simultaneously and ending at the same time would leave my system in havoc or not. Thanks in advance!

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
You could easily get away with an OTC pct IMO with halodrol, and save the Nolva for another stronger cycle. But to be save you could also run it.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could easily get away with an OTC pct IMO with halodrol, and save the Nolva for another stronger cycle. But to be save you could also run it.
Your pct looks good but id agree and save your serm for something stronger. What Daa product are you using? If you run out of Daa and need a hook up on our TCF-1 (Daa) just send me a pm.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Id run some sustain alpha along with your pct to get that libido thru the roof haha. and maybe thro in some Formestane

leet2010

Awards
I don't see myself running another cycle within the next two years, pretty satisfied with my results lol. Should I just run the nolva at an even lower dose then to minimize its sides? I was worried that taking all these test boosters and ai would leave my body all jacked up once I ended taking them

leet2010

Awards
Also I should take the nolva before bed?
And split the erase to a pill at 3 meals throughout my day?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Also I should take the nolva before bed?
And split the erase to a pill at 3 meals throughout my day?
take the nolva whenever u want bro... just make sure you use it...

anyone who tells you you dont need a serm for hdrol is irresponsible and a parrot...

hdrol will shut you down hard enough to warrant a serm... people think because you get mild GAINS it is a mild compound... which isnt the truth...

before i run a cycle, i get bloodwork, and then after pct, i get bloodwork

hdrol CAN lower your test to double digits, that means serm

you want to keep your gains, that means serm

you dont want gyno, that means serm (can help)

you wanna use steroids, that means serm

sorry for my rant

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see myself running another cycle within the next two years, pretty satisfied with my results lol. Should I just run the nolva at an even lower dose then to minimize its sides? I was worried that taking all these test boosters and ai would leave my body all jacked up once I ended taking them
Taking otc pct will allow you to use less of your serm wich is a good thing. Otc pct is not suppresive, meaning your not goin to see a negative rebound when discontinuing. One of the perks of using natural supplements.

amateurfreak

Awards
if you wanted to use the nolva 20/20/10/10 would be fine i like that in combination with sustain alpha but since you already have titanium (im assuming from your post) then you could use that instead. the daa definitely is a favorite of mine after using it in my last pct id definitely recommend it. im not 100% sure on the erase but im thinking you could taper up on it while you taper down the serm and once the serm is finished taper back down on the erase. just a thought though im sure some others might have a better idea for the erase.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva 20/20/10/10 or 40/20/20/10 if you think frontloading will help.

Halodrol shuts you down harder than most think. Use the SERM.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Nolva 20/20/10/10 or 40/20/20/10 if you think frontloading will help.

Halodrol shuts you down harder than most think. Use the SERM.
i agree. i got shutdown by hdrol. i think lower doses of the serm work just fine in conjuction with all the other test boosting things (like daa....this stuff is ridiculous lol). but just kind of experiment yourself and see what dosage seems to have you bouncing back the best.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
take the nolva whenever u want bro... just make sure you use it...

anyone who tells you you dont need a serm for hdrol is irresponsible and a parrot...

hdrol will shut you down hard enough to warrant a serm... people think because you get mild GAINS it is a mild compound... which isnt the truth...

before i run a cycle, i get bloodwork, and then after pct, i get bloodwork

hdrol CAN lower your test to double digits, that means serm

you want to keep your gains, that means serm

you dont want gyno, that means serm (can help)

you wanna use steroids, that means serm

sorry for my rant
you have a serm use that $***, and use your otc stuff too