PCT: Hungry as Hell!

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else get crazy hungry during their PCT?

The last 2-3 weeks of my (really bad) run my appetite was decreasing. However, once I started my PCT, I can't eat enough. I am having to force myself to watch the quality of my calories so I don't gain any fat.

But, in 2 weeks I have not lost any weight so it's going well. I actually think I'll continue to gain as my motivation and strength are both pretty high right now, no PCT blues so far. And, since my run went wrong I am highly motivated to salvage what I can.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
probably a good thing since you want to up your cals in PCT anyways

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
probably a good thing since you want to up your cals in PCT anyways
Good timing fer sure. I don't want to lose anything and would like to put on about 3-5 more lbs as long as I can stay at or below my current body fat %. My wife says I'm big enough, perfect for her but you know how women are. :approve:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Good timing fer sure. I don't want to lose anything and would like to put on about 3-5 more lbs as long as I can stay at or below my current body fat %. My wife says I'm big enough, perfect for her but you know how women are. :approve:
LOL @ sig. Clomid?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, just goofin off. :scool: I'm borrowing some Toremifene from my rat. Pretty even keel so far.
Torem is the best for PCT. Damn great pharma product... for rats I mean.. :approve:

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else get crazy hungry during their PCT?

The last 2-3 weeks of my (really bad) run my appetite was decreasing. However, once I started my PCT, I can't eat enough. I am having to force myself to watch the quality of my calories so I don't gain any fat.

I have experienced this as well. What I noticed is at the end of a run, say the last two weeks my appetite really gets suppressed and I have to remind and force myself to eat. I am normally a ravenous eater so cals are never a problem.
Compounds like epi can also be very suppressive on the appetite as well. One last thing to bare in mind as well is that decreased appetite can be a symptom of liver stress; so do get some labs done to ensure you're recovering properly. Good luck