Winstrol as a PCT Post-Prohormone cycle?

  1. Winstrol as a PCT Post-Prohormone cycle?


    I dont know if this is dumb or not, but my friend took a cycle of prohormones, then after his cycle he got on oral winstrol. He ended up gaining 7 pounds after his PH cycle and his arms went from 19" to 20", body weight 215 to 222. All he took for his PCT was 3-test-oxo along with winstrol. His bench went from 390 to 405x3.

    What do yall think about that? Is that even heard of to do winstrol post-PH cycle? Would he need to take a pct after taking winstrol?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Milkman55 View Post
    I dont know if this is dumb or not, but my friend took a cycle of prohormones, then after his cycle he got on oral winstrol. He ended up gaining 7 pounds after his PH cycle and his arms went from 19" to 20", body weight 215 to 222. All he took for his PCT was 3-test-oxo along with winstrol. His bench went from 390 to 405x3.

    What do yall think about that? Is that even heard of to do winstrol post-PH cycle? Would he need to take a pct after taking winstrol?

    winstrol will shut down natural test production... it shouldnt be used in pct... it is a steroid.... he needs nolva clomid
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  3. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    winstrol will shut down natural test production... it shouldnt be used in pct... it is a steroid.... he needs nolva clomid
    What happens if he doesnt take anything after his winstrol cycle?
    •   
       


  4. lol at using a steroid as a pct

    he will lose all his gains if he doesnt do a pct

    PCT:
    Nolva
    20/20/10/10
    PCT Assist
    6/6/6/6
    Suppress C or Reduce XT
    0/0/x/x/x/x

    He will thank you later.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    PCT:
    Nolva
    20/20/10/10
    PCT Assist
    6/6/6/6
    Suppress C or Reduce XT
    0/0/x/x/x/x
    Instead of (PCT Assist and Suppress C or Reduce XT) could he use EndoAmp max? I was thinking of doing nolvadex and EndoAmp max for my pct

  6. this is an extremely dumb question


    any steroid in pct- is counterproductive
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    this is an extremely dumb question


    any steroid in pct- is counterproductive
    Yeah well i have no idea what winny even does to you.. I didnt know it affected your test. Im new to this stuff.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Milkman55 View Post
    Yeah well i have no idea what winny even does to you.. I didnt know it affected your test. Im new to this stuff.
    Well this no longer sounds like a freind and is beginning to sound like it was you = epic fail.


  9. Prohormones are generally "designer steroids," whereas Winstrol (Stanozolol) is an actual AAS. AAS, or PH's should never be run during PCT.

    The whole purpose of PCT is to "jump start" natural test production, running an AAS will only prolong suppression and is completely antithetical to the whole PCT process.

    Follow WarBird's suggested PCT protocol.

    Also this is question epitomizes why the legality of prohormones is constantly in jeopardy.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Well this no longer sounds like a freind and is beginning to sound like it was you = epic fail.

    Obviously he is a friend if hes on here trying to find out info if it was smart or not.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Well this no longer sounds like a freind and is beginning to sound like it was you = epic fail.

    lol Nah im trying to help my workout partner. I was just curious about what he was doing. He thinks he knows everything cause he has 20's. I'm thinking about taking H-drol soon and was wondering about the pct?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Milkman55 View Post
    Instead of (PCT Assist and Suppress C or Reduce XT) could he use EndoAmp max? I was thinking of doing nolvadex and EndoAmp max for my pct
    PCT Assist I believe is more of a liver/lipid/health supplement while Endoamp is cortisol control and helps with GH release (a-gpc). That said, EndoAmp, SERM and health supplements are gtg for PCT.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Milkman55 View Post
    lol Nah im trying to help my workout partner. I was just curious about what he was doing. He thinks he knows everything cause he has 20's. I'm thinking about taking H-drol soon and was wondering about the pct?
    Forget the hdrol, you guys in your early twenties really make me laugh. If your not gaining the way you want then reevaluate your training or diet regimen. If you take a hard look at it you may find that is where you are lacking. Your test levels should be sky high already; very few guys at your age are on the low side. Get those two things dialed in and if you still ain't growing like ya want then maybe think about some assistance with ph/aas.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    lol at using a steroid as a pct

    he will lose all his gains if he doesnt do a pct

    PCT:
    Nolva
    20/20/10/10
    PCT Assist
    6/6/6/6
    Suppress C or Reduce XT
    0/0/x/x/x/x

    He will thank you later.
    why dont sns reps ever suggest inhibit-e??

  15. Quote Originally Posted by duke66 View Post
    Forget the hdrol, you guys in your early twenties really make me laugh. If your not gaining the way you want then reevaluate your training or diet regimen. If you take a hard look at it you may find that is where you are lacking. Your test levels should be sky high already; very few guys at your age are on the low side. Get those two things dialed in and if you still ain't growing like ya want then maybe think about some assistance with ph/aas.
    Ive tried pretty much everything on my diet. From taking mass gainers twice a day to eat 8-10 meals of 60g protein each and taking creatine and i still only gain maybe a pound. Grilled chicken, eggs, steak, ground beef, carbs all day. I workout harder than most big guys i know. Im just a hard gainer and i have poor protein synthesis. I dont think 21 is too young for H-drol.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    why dont sns reps ever suggest inhibit-e??
    Because we don't pimp for the sake of pimping. Most of us truly believe that SERMs are more effective than OTC AI's PCTs and don't lie to forum members just to make a few extra dollars for our company.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Milkman55 View Post
    Instead of (PCT Assist and Suppress C or Reduce XT) could he use EndoAmp max? I was thinking of doing nolvadex and EndoAmp max for my pct
    yes endo amp can be substituted.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Post prohormone cycle
    By jjm54 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 03:02 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 12:47 PM
  3. Winstrol Post cycle
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 04:30 PM
Log in
Log in