Best Otc Pct for Androhard V2 4 week cycle

marklesparkle

Awards
Your opinions on following stacks please. Will be my first cycle, there is a big diffence in cost. But i want everything to go smoothly.

PP's Trs + TCF-1 £150.00
Testforce 2/Activate Xtreme/Triazole £99.00
Erase/Titanium Stack £57.00
Reversitol V2 £36.00

Thanks in Advance

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Primordial Performance's TRS+TCF-1 is goin to give you the best and most complete recovery possible. You can run your cycle for 6 weeks and still be okay with this pct.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your opinions on following stacks please. Will be my first cycle, there is a big diffence in cost. But i want everything to go smoothly.

PP's Trs + TCF-1 £150.00
Reversitol V2 £36.00

Thanks in Advance
The TRS + TCF-1 is the only PCT up here I would recommend as a standalone. If you have a SERM, you can run any of these stacks with it and recover fine.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you already spend a **** load of money on that cycle, why not save yourself some and buy a cheap serm?

Reactions: jin
HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
you already spend a **** load of money on that cycle, why not save yourself some and buy a cheap serm?
I agree ... like Torem ... which isn't the cheapest of the SERMS by any means but you can still get it for $47 bucks in some places. And the thing is ... I'd almost like to run Torem stand alone that stuff feels so good. So yeah - any PCT is a good excuse for me to run some Torem.

marklesparkle

Awards
Thanks for reply's.
Been having a read up on Torem, side's are slight concern but im guessing this only really effects those taking over long periods. Seems very difficult to get hold of, If i manage to source this how low could i dose this for successfull pct. and do i just use this standalone? do i need anything else?

Thanks again

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for reply's.
Been having a read up on Torem, side's are slight concern but im guessing this only really effects those taking over long periods. Seems very difficult to get hold of, If i manage to source this how low could i dose this for successfull pct. and do i just use this standalone? do i need anything else?

Thanks again
you in the UK?

you guys actually have a pct supplement available over there
OTC
that is nolva.
seriously.
we would kill for that kind of access....
lemme check, it is called:
Pharma Labs Esto Surpress

(yes, that is "esto" not "estro" - had to double check myself!)

it costs 25pounds, from a site called body active in the UK...

BUY THAT!
:ugh2:

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
btw, for 150pounds, i would buy
2 bottles of esto surpress (save one in case it gets pulled from the shelves before the next cycle)
100 grams of DAA
maybe the erase
and a buttload of chicken...

sorry hulk,
the trs is TOOOOOOOOO expensive.
(yes, that is a period)

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
I agree ... like Torem ... which isn't the cheapest of the SERMS by any means but you can still get it for $47 bucks in some places. And the thing is ... I'd almost like to run Torem stand alone that stuff feels so good. So yeah - any PCT is a good excuse for me to run some Torem.
dood, torem's 25bux.
but he might have a hard time gettin it shipped...
safely,
without unwanted and un-freekin-necessary 'government' interference.
beeyatches.

marklesparkle

Awards
After looking into Pharma Labs Esto Suppress , this stuff seem's shady. Noone seems sure its the real deal, and there reputation is not good. I have spent hours reading up about pct, and the more i read the more im confused as to which route to take.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
After looking into Pharma Labs Esto Suppress , this stuff seem's shady. Noone seems sure its the real deal, and there reputation is not good. I have spent hours reading up about pct, and the more i read the more im confused as to which route to take.
dood, i have a friend on another forum who is in the UK and swears by this esto stuff.
he just came off an h-drol/epi stack, and was up and going like a monster in a matter of days.
fat staying off, eating everything in sight, getting stronger, raging morning wood fires, all the signs of a perfect pct product.
he used that and formadrol extreme, reverse taper mode.

seriously,
stop pulling your hair out.
just buy it.
you are lucky...

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established

PP's Trs + TCF-1 £150.00
Reversitol V2 £36.00

Thanks in Advance
Everything I underlined is a duplicate or unnecessary product if you already have Primordial's TRS and TCF-1.

Just go with that and toss in a low dose serm to be perfect.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IF you're getting a SERM, just buy the real deal. It's legal to buy. Don't bother with the "otc nolva", nolva is the worst SERM out there imo in terms of HPTA recovery.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
IF you're getting a SERM, just buy the real deal. It's legal to buy. Don't bother with the "otc nolva", nolva is the worst SERM out there imo in terms of HPTA recovery.
stuff is the real deal, man.
what do you know about it?

this is not a product that you can get in the (nanny) States, at all.
from what i understand,
it is a very popular product in the UK among people who cycle
because it is the real deal.
AND,
it is easy to get,
otc,
without hassles,
and cheap.

it comes with dosing instructions,
a standard that he can use to compare his experiences
with those of other users,
and it will get him well,
keep him from growing boobs,
help him keep his gains,
and do it all for a FRACTION of a TRS plus overpriced DAA-kool-aid from pp.

as i said before, for 150pounds i would buy:

2 bottles of esto surpress (save one in case it gets pulled from the shelves before the next cycle)
100 grams of DAA
maybe the erase
and a buttload of chicken...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lemme guess, you would recommend the TRS stack over nolva?

Nolva is great, it is the most popular SERM for a reason. The "worst" SERM is still 100x better than the "best" OTC pct.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established

Nolva is great, it is the most popular SERM for a reason. The "worst" SERM is still 100x better than the "best" OTC pct.
hammer.
nail.
point.
driven.
home.
x2

marklesparkle

Awards
jin where are you getting you info? The general consensus on the british boards is not to touch Pharma Labs Esto Suppress .

marklesparkle

Awards
Found a source for clomid and nolva, which would be better? and how should i dose these? going to up my androhard cycle to 6 weeks.
also going to buy some daa.
Is there anything else i need?

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
jin where are you getting you info? The general consensus on the british boards is not to touch Pharma Labs Esto Suppress .
edit:
after i wrote the long ass note below, 2 things came up:
1) i see you found nolva/clomid, and then likely torem, cool.
2) in 2 seconds i found a thread a a MAJOR uk site explaining the deal with esto suppress, and at the same time givin a link to a place in the uk to grab nolva/clomid.

anyways, here is one grab from that thread:
know plenty of people who have used ESTO suppress, the stuff does work, and some of them actually prefer it to nolva.
now, why they prefer it, who knows.
might be price.
might be ease of availability.
might be some added stuff...
dood doesn't say.

now, for the original note:
===================================

hey man.
i am gonna send a mail to the guy over there
who i mentioned before.
i will turn this over to him, seeing as how you two are both Brits and all.
when he gets back to me, i will pm you his contact info.
he can tell you what's up...

as for me, well, i was surprised to find out about that stuff too.
i remember reading some negs about it,
but it came down to basically this -
the people who sell this stuff can't exactly go out and say that 'this is nolva.'
so, people who see it have their doubts, and they figure why risk it.
so they neg it.
i saw nothin about it not working.
and in fact read a lot more good stuff about it...
including someone deciphering the label as labeled and concluding that
the stuff is just weirly labeled nolva...

think about it.
the company is in a bind.
if they let it get too popular, it will get pulled.
if they label it correctly, it will get pulled.
so, i figure everyone who knows about it is happy when someone doesn't use it, or even negs it for not being nolva,
cuz then it will not get pulled.

now, at the time, it was a curiosity for me.
i mean, i don't live there, never gonna use the stuff myself, so i basically forgot about it, and i am not about to go chase down whatever it was i read at the time...

but there are people who depend on this stuff working, for them,
just as you would have to do so for you,
so i will get you in touch with one of those people, instead.
best i can do for you...

gimme a day or two to get a message back to you.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
torem > clomid > otc > nolva jmo

nolva is crap....id even take an otc like the trs over it.....and im a 100% serm guy

i dont buy this otc serm stuff, noway....i saw some other company pushing some cream as the new 'serm'....hell no.....gimme toremefine any day

however, seeing its only androhard for 4 weeks, im sure op can get away with an otc pct.....if you are ordering from primordial you might as well get their stuff, the other protocol you listed was less but if money is an issue, dont be cycling anything

and to ever said the tcf-1 was crap cool aid....daa is legit, and this one tastes good, it got me back fast, that n torem, after a 13wk test/var cycle....so this little 4 wk androhard cycle is child's play

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
if money is an issue, dont be cycling anything
I have been screaming this for awhile. If money is tight and you want your entire cycle to cost under $75 (PCT included), you are in the wrong game.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
and to ever said the tcf-1 was crap cool aid....daa is legit
never sed daa was crap.
only sed pp's costs too much.
if you need things to taste like candy,
well, then i guess you have to pay...

from a thread on this very board re etso:
m pretty sure est is tamox, I've used it myself twice.it works
I pulled the nomenclature and googled it. All the results I got were for Nolvadex... How is that legal to sell as a supplement? Is it like pro-nolva or something?
I got a bottle myself but I haven't used it. The nomenclature on mine is exactly the same as Tamoxifen: (z)-1-(p-Dimethylaminoethoxyphenyl)-1,2-diphenyl-1-butene – (10 mg)
So what your saying is its a legal nolva?
It is "legal" At least for us to buy
I no i mean if it was a serm then it would be bigger then it is now it would be numbetr 1 pct on the market
That's because the company that makes is is very shady.. And if it came out that it is actual tamoxifen, they wouldn't be making it for long...

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
I have been screaming this for awhile. If money is tight and you want your entire cycle to cost under $75 (PCT included), you are in the wrong game.
you can pretty easily build a cycle for 75bux.
serm - 20bux
bottle of super or dmz - 20bux
cycle supprt supps - 20bux
with room to splurge!:bling:

marklesparkle

Awards
money is not a issue, protecting my balls are! i simply want advice on the best way to pct. Many say clomid gets them back faster so im going to order that, and some daa. Do i need anything else? also need some help on dosing.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
serm - 20bux
Sure it can be done, but should it? Do you not ever get tired of the "HELP HELP THIS TOTALLY PREVENTABLE THING IS HAPPENING AND I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON HAND" threads? Considering Super is one of the most toxic PH's known, I would sure want more than 20 dollars worth of supports and do it properly. I also want to cover any situation that could arise out of this cycle. So again, if you only have $75 to spend on a cycle, you don't need to cycle.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
serm - 20bux
id like to know where you are finding this......plus did you ever wonder why sd or dmz is so cheap bud?????

you cant buy an audi with saturn money.......and 20bones on supports for an sd cycle is insanely low, id like to know what these are....liver longer alone is $40, and if you trust anything else for superdrol, then congrats

id hate to see what you are eating if more than $75 is steep

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
money is not a issue, protecting my balls are! i simply want advice on the best way to pct. Many say clomid gets them back faster so im going to order that, and some daa. Do i need anything else? also need some help on dosing.
TOREMIFINE + DAA(testforce or tcf-1), thats it

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Torem for the SERM, if you no serm the trs will be good, but pricey, honestly the sustain alpha works well on its own, tcf-1 is a solid addition as mentioned above.

I would dose the daa as directed, and for torem I like this scheme:
Day 1-3 120mg
Day 4-7 90mg
Day 8-21 60mg
Day 22-28 30mg

If you get a SERM, I like starting my otc stuff week 3 of pct, that way I get some longer coverage.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

???? No, as I said, he should get the REAL DEAL instead of this OTC nolva crap. If he wants nolva, fine. I would recommend clomid and especially toremifene afterward.

But thanks for the sentiment warbirds it's good to know someone can be a rep and be bashed for it every focking second. Go back and look over my suggestions for PCT and 95% will always suggest a SERM.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
???? No, as I said, he should get the REAL DEAL instead of this OTC nolva crap. If he wants nolva, fine. I would recommend clomid and especially toremifene afterward.

But thanks for the sentiment warbirds it's good to know someone can be a rep and be bashed for it every focking second. Go back and look over my suggestions for PCT and 95% will always suggest a SERM.
in all fairness bbg,
you and i have gone round a bit here and there, ourselves,
and you are a good man,
no doubts about that.
i like you,
and i think everyone here who 'gets to know you' on these boards really does.

seriously.

that said,
you are takin heat for reppin pp
because pp reps are,
well,
reallllllly aggressive.
really.
much more so than other company reps.
MUCH.

and, well, a lot of people get sick of it.
so, you take the heat.

of course, pp has some good stuff,
maybe the best, depending on who you wask,
but a lot of people
myself included
will simply not look at it
not because some of it is OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive
but simply because
we don't appreciate the constant naggin and hard-sell tactics

i mean, look, you are a bit different than most, as you have said
and it is true,
you are an honest dood,
but come on,
inside
deep down there
you might see where some of this resistance to pp products
aven animosity
comes form...
no?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^^you could seriously change the PP, for a few other companies, want a suggestion???

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah.
sure.
i was just sayin...
I'm sorry, but I believe we carry ourselves well. PP is always being attacked, especially from other reps, we do none of this nor will we. We believe in what we do and offer, and with that comes pride.

To the OP, I hope everything worked out for you.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, but I believe we carry ourselves well. PP is always being attacked, especially from other reps, we do none of this nor will we. We believe in what we do and offer, and with that comes pride.
yeah, of course you do...

To the OP, I hope everything worked out for you.
ditto...

marklesparkle

Awards
Decided when i run my stack may as well get the most out of it so im stacking another compound. therefore to cover all bases have ordered trs & tcf-1 and also clomid which i will run at a low dose. I figured as i'd only ever run a cycle at most twice a year the cost isnt really a consideration.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided when i run my stack may as well get the most out of it so im stacking another compound. therefore to cover all bases have ordered trs & tcf-1 and also clomid which i will run at a low dose. I figured as i'd only ever run a cycle at most twice a year the cost isnt really a consideration.
Great choice! When did you order?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established

this is so true, i go balls to the wall with everything when i cycle, 2xyr max....to lesson the price part, i just accumulate stuff while im off, so as im ready to go when the time comes....i get my pct and ancilleries first (torem, tcf-1, endoamp, ryr, liv52, ect ect, aromasin, caber (for the next one), usually the last thing i buy is the actual anabolic

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Why take the hit to your libido with Nolvadex when you can use Torem that's 5 times stronger - doesn't kill libido - improves lipid profiles much more rapidly than Nolva - and boosts testosterone?

You can have both your nuts back, and the desire to use them within about four days after PCT starts.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Why take the hit to your libido with Nolvadex when you can use Torem that's 5 times stronger - doesn't kill libido - improves lipid profiles much more rapidly than Nolva - and boosts testosterone?

You can have both your nuts back, and the desire to use them within about four days after PCT starts.
torem is the best, nolva sucks, id do otc like the trs or some similar combo before i used nolva

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Absolutely, best SERM out there. It's more expensive so people don't buy it. Freakin' crazy.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely, best SERM out there. It's more expensive so people don't buy it. Freakin' crazy.
i believe it.
and, actually man, it ain't all that much more expensive...

i just hadn't seen so many people usin it.

well, bbg, you won me on this one.
consider me converted.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i believe it.

consider me converted.
Woo!

BBG: 1, Jin: 32

If I've counted correctly lol

Reactions: jin
sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
i believe it.

consider me converted.
rc wise no....rx wise yes....fareston is not cheap at all....but like markle said, price shouldnt be an issue, this game aint cheap....cycling should be done properly or not at all

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rc wise no....rx wise yes....fareston is not cheap at all....but like markle said, price shouldnt be an issue, this game aint cheap....cycling should be done properly or not at all
Yes script is expensive, but worth it imo. Besides with the TRS you use less anyway.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 16
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
Supplements 0