Superdrol the right way

christeoglu

christeoglu

Awards
Hello all,

First I'd like to introduce myself, I am 23 years old, I have worked out on and off for about 4 years. I was an athlete in High School and in really good shape (lean 185 5'11) Once I got to college i fell into the drinking and partying lifestyle and bloated to 235, mostly from a poor diet consisting of a lot of alcohol. About 16 months ago I decided I needed to change my lifestyle, I got a membership at a gym and began eating well and doing lots of cardio along with circuit lifting. I dropped 55 pounds by July. This past fall I felt I was entirely too skinny so attempted at putting the weight back on but by working out, hesitant at first I went through my first creatine cycle where I put on 15 pounds and saw great gains (improved my bench from 200-275 in 12 weeks. After carful research and deliberation I have decided to take my workout regimen to the next level and have invested in Superdrol.

Excited and nervous I have done quite a bit of research, still about two weeks from starting my cycle I have a few questions Id like answered. Please dont flame me, all helpful input is much appreciated.

First things first Ive decided to do a modest cycle of 3 weeks at 15mg/15mg/15mg now the part I dont nderstand is what exactly that means. I understand its 15mg tablet a day for all three weeks, but when should I take it (what part of the day).

Second thing I have decided to take Milk thistle, hawthrone berry, and RYR 1.2g ed during my cycle for the appropriate health benifits each one ensures. My question is exactly how much of each is recomended on a daily basis.

Thirdly I have selcted Nolvadex as my PCT SERM I understand a common dose of Nolvadex in a 3 week PCT is 30/20/10 my question is again what exactly that means 30 mg a day for a week followed by 20 mg a day followed by 10 mg a day concluding the 3 week PCT, but when should it be taken? SHould I take all 30, 20 , or 10 at the same time or spread it out over the day?
Fourthly Ive decided to stack DHEA at 200, 100, 50, Milk thistle, hawthrone berry, and RYR 1.2g ed again with the addition of 6 oxo along with the Nolvadex in my PCT, again I would like to learn the correct dosses of each and how much to take each week or each day.

In review:

Cycle
Superdrol
15mg/15mg/15mg
Milk thistle
Hawthrone berry
RYR 1.2g ed

PCT
Nolvadex
30,20,10Milk thistle
Hawthrone berry
RYR 1.2g ed
6 oxo

Lastly Id like to express my respect for these supplements and my sincere seriousness. Any information or advice is appreciated.

-Chris

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
First off, Your too young to do a superdrol cycle but to each his own. 15 mg per day is fine and take it in the morning when you wake. I did mine for 4 weeks and it worked well so I would try to do that. Be sure to watch your lipids cause it really messed with mine.

Post cycle stretch the nolva for 4 weeks at a 40/40/20/20 split. For the first two weeks, take 20 in the AM and 20 PM. Last two weeks, take 10 AM and 10 PM.

You are going to need a test booster and cortisol control. I would add Erase, DAA, and PCT Assist to your post cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The next level isn't SD...Invest your time instead into learning as much as you can about training and dieting.

christeoglu

christeoglu

Awards
First off, Your too young to do a superdrol cycle but to each his own. 15 mg per day is fine and take it in the morning when you wake. I did mine for 4 weeks and it worked well so I would try to do that. Be sure to watch your lipids cause it really messed with mine.

Post cycle stretch the nolva for 4 weeks at a 40/40/20/20 split. For the first two weeks, take 20 in the AM and 20 PM. Last two weeks, take 10 AM and 10 PM.

You are going to need a test booster and cortisol control. I would add Erase, DAA, and PCT Assist to your post cycle.
thank you very much for your input, im a little confused on "I would add Erase, DAA, and PCT Assist to your post cycle." this

christeoglu

christeoglu

Awards
The next level isn't SD...Invest your time instead into learning as much as you can about training and dieting.
Im not saying you are wrong i appreciate the input but I have done a great deal on research on both, and have effectively implemented a great diet and training regimen

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
thank you very much for your input, im a little confused on "I would add Erase, DAA, and PCT Assist to your post cycle." this
Erase is a cortisol/test booster/estrogen blocker. It will help your body recover faster so its easier to maintain your gains.
DAA is D-aspartic Acid. It is amazing at boosting natural test
PCT Assist will help your body return to a normal functioning state

Superdrol is harsh on the body and you need to be prepared when your coming off it. A SERM will only effect the estrogen uptake in the body not the test returning to normal.

christeoglu

christeoglu

Awards
Erase is a cortisol/test booster/estrogen blocker. It will help your body recover faster so its easier to maintain your gains.

Superdrol is harsh on the body and you need to be prepared when your coming off it. A SERM will only effect the estrogen uptake in the body not the test returning to normal.
thank you!!! would you suggest i go with the Erase, DAA, PCT assist with the SERM and not take the dhea, 6 oxo?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
thank you!!! would you suggest i go with the Erase, DAA, PCT assist with the SERM and not take the dhea, 6 oxo?
I have never tried 6-oxo but i hear you have to take more than the recommended to see results and its very costly. Dhea is very weak at increasing natural test. I would try Erase and DAA

christeoglu

christeoglu

Awards
ok so my new
PCT

Nolvadex
Milk thistle
Hawthrone berry
RYR 1.2g ed
Erase
DAA

can you clarify what dosages of these supplements would be best? and when to take them?

Sorry to be a bother I am greatfull for your help

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Milk thisle 3 a day
Erase 3 a day
DAA I dont remeber I think its around 5 grams but i dont remember, need to get another opinion.
Hawthorne I have never taken

christeoglu

christeoglu

Awards
thank you, when you say 3 a day I assume you mean 3 all at once or spread out over the day, is there a better time of the day to take them? And this is all constant through the four weeks?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
3 Thoughout the day. 1AM, 1 mid day, 1 PM. You can keep it constant

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

it's really a wonder. people that don't know whats going on giving other people that dont know whats going on advice .

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
it's really a wonder. people that don't know whats going on giving other people that dont know whats going on advice .
Im sorry, how would you explain it

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i tend to be rude , for whatever reason, without thinking about it.

i apologize.

SERMs have a few different purposes. like you said, they do control 'uptake' of estrogen. thats only one facet.

SERMs are synthetic estrogens in a manner of speaking. they bind to breast tissue so that estrogen cannot. this is excellent for preventing gyno. it also allows estrogen to flow, greatly improving the lipid profile. - this is why AI based PCTs are dumb.

The awesome benefit of SERMs is that they oppose estrogen's negative feedback loop, tricking the HPTA - this causes a huge spike in LH + FSH which will = a huge spike in Test.

SERMs are THE ancillary for increasing Test post cycle and preventing unwanted sides from occurring . - other stuff like test boosters, DAA, all that is secondary - mainly for libido's sake.

another thing to keep in mind : clomid will have different effects than nolva on test/estrogen. both have their pros and cons

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
i tend to be rude , for whatever reason, without thinking about it.

i apologize.

SERMs have a few different purposes. like you said, they do control 'uptake' of estrogen. thats only one facet.

SERMs are synthetic estrogens in a manner of speaking. they bind to breast tissue so that estrogen cannot. this is excellent for preventing gyno. it also allows estrogen to flow, greatly improving the lipid profile. - this is why AI based PCTs are dumb.

The awesome benefit of SERMs is that they oppose estrogen's negative feedback loop, tricking the HPTA - this causes a huge spike in LH + FSH which will = a huge spike in Test.

SERMs are THE ancillary for increasing Test post cycle and preventing unwanted sides from occurring . - other stuff like test boosters, DAA, all that is secondary - mainly for libido's sake.

another thing to keep in mind : clomid will have different effects than nolva on test/estrogen. both have their pros and cons
Great post. I would also like to add that Superdrol should not be your first cycle, just my opinion. Superdrol is extremely harsh in every way you can imagine - it will shut you down, screw up your liver/lipid values, and potentially give you some nasty sides.

You're a newbie to this stuff, and there are compounds better suited to ease you into PH/DS/AAS usage

Just be aware that there are much milder compounds out there that will give you leaner and more maintainable gains. Even with an awesome PCT on a superdrol cycle - odds are you're going to lose a lot of that weight when you come off, mainly because the size you're putting on is glycogen/water storage.

Do a search on "superdrol for dummies" and read that if you haven't already

christeoglu

christeoglu

Awards
thank you again for everyones input everything is greatly appreciated if anyone has any other comments, concerns or suggestions im all ears

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
You're likely to get nasty back pumps, might want to grab half a kilo of taurine and drink ****loads of water.

revoke1

Awards
at least 1.5 gal water ed and hav some taurine/potasium(bananas) for the pumps