Epistane pct - why reduce estrogen?

revencer

Banned
Awards
If you are running an estrogen suppresive compound like epistane, why would you want to run an estrogen suppressive pct? Wouldnt it be more effective to taper down the epistane dose, and use a test booster, to let E levels increase slowly, and test levels increase quickly?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the ideal PCT is to normalize the HPTA period, which is why I don't agree with AI's in PCT. As far your question the issue is a rebound in estrogen after cessation of Epistane.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are running an estrogen suppresive compound like epistane, why would you want to run an estrogen suppressive pct? Wouldnt it be more effective to taper down the epistane dose, and use a test booster, to let E levels increase slowly, and test levels increase quickly?
You'd be better off taking a SERM during PCT and then taking a mild AI afterward if you're worried about rebound estrogen.

ASFh32

Awards
Estrogen certainly didn't suppress my estrogen. It actually went up. Bloodwork at the beginning and after 6 weeks to prove it.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
You really have to take what the MFR's "claim" their product does with a grain of salt until you've used it yourself.

The most prudent thing to do is start at the minimum recommended dosage ... assess your reaction - and move up from there.

The other prudent thing to do is to automatically assume that the compound you're putting into your body will give you gyno. Then decide your "tripwires" for action you'll take once certain symptoms appear - and what kind of compounds you're going to run to perform damage control on the situation - and ensure you have those compounds either on hand or within easy reach.

Really - there shouldn't be too many questions being asked after a cycle starts - you should be ready for all contingencies. Gyno is one of those contingencies.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, the best "ai" to use during PCT would be sustain alpha. Resveratrol has been shown to optimize estrogen levels instead of just keep them suppressed. If you're getting gyno, sustain won't be near enough though.

revencer

Banned
Awards
Ive got pct with resveratol, and a few other ingredients, along with an i3c based test booster, and i will start activate xtreme in week 3

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
IMO, the best "ai" to use during PCT would be sustain alpha. Resveratrol has been shown to optimize estrogen levels instead of just keep them suppressed. If you're getting gyno, sustain won't be near enough though.
I didn't know that resveratrol is an AI? I thought it icreases cAMP. Optimize estrogen? sounds more serm like than AI.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Theres a hundred theories of the perfect PCT, but mine is simply that your trying to restore androgen levels as quickly as possible to minimize muscle loss.

When using a SERM you help stimulate testosterone production, but also encourage it's conversion to estrogen. The negative feedback loop is effected by both elevated estrogen or androgens, so by using an AI alongside a SERM and blocking the conversion to estrogen, you stop the rise in estrogen, and keep elevated estrogen from slowing testosterone production.

But again this is just theory, and nobody really can claim what the best PCT is.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know that resveratrol is an AI? I thought it icreases cAMP. Optimize estrogen? sounds more serm like than AI.
I've read several articles claiming trans resveratrol is very serm like. Would I trust it to replace an actual serm? No. Does that mean it would be an awesome addition to PCT for libido and positive estrogen regulation? Absolutely.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I personally like adding trans resveratrol into pct starting week 3, get a topical if you can, sustain alpha is solid, otherwise a high quality oral will suffice.