- 02-21-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm pretty new to the site, and just had a couple quick questions. I actually didn't run a PH cycle, but I've noticed in the past few months I'm starting to develop lumps/swelling under my nipples. I've ran a T-booster in the past (about 9 months ago), but that's about it on supplements.
Was wondering if buying Nolva would be acceptable to help reduce the seemingly developing gyno? Also, I've searched the forums for hours on reputable sites to purchase it from. From what I've read, the typical response is that I need to purchase it for research purposes for my pet. I've been researching these sites, but was wondering if anyone could PM me a reputable source.
Your help is much appreciated
- 02-21-2011, 02:02 PM
- 02-21-2011, 02:08 PM
2. the nolva will take care of the estro in your breast tissue
3. the AI (TRIAZOLE, ERASE, ATD etc.) will take care of the circulating estro via the arom-enzyme.
4. after your done with the above, take 2000 iu vit D3 every morning and, ZMA at nite for 3-6 additional mos.
02-21-2011, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the reply, how bad would it be to take nolva without an AI?
Also, do you mind if I PM you with the site I found? Or do you have a recommendation on where to get it?
02-21-2011, 09:14 PM
BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
Sustain Alpha is back!
Similar Forum Threads
- By hHhcolt49 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2011, 03:20 PM
- By pumpking in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-30-2010, 05:16 PM
- By dmbwhiteguy in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2007, 08:01 PM
- By tommyboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2005, 11:43 PM