Nolva?

junior532

Awards
Hey fellas.

I'm pretty new to the site, and just had a couple quick questions. I actually didn't run a PH cycle, but I've noticed in the past few months I'm starting to develop lumps/swelling under my nipples. I've ran a T-booster in the past (about 9 months ago), but that's about it on supplements.

Was wondering if buying Nolva would be acceptable to help reduce the seemingly developing gyno? Also, I've searched the forums for hours on reputable sites to purchase it from. From what I've read, the typical response is that I need to purchase it for research purposes for my pet. I've been researching these sites, but was wondering if anyone could PM me a reputable source.

Your help is much appreciated

austintx29

Awards
I too could use the information. I've looked at a lot of research based sites but have hesitation .

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
I too could use the information. I've looked at a lot of research based sites but have hesitation .
1. Nolvadex 10mg a day for four weeks, in conjuction with an AI like TRIAZOLE.

2. the nolva will take care of the estro in your breast tissue

3. the AI (TRIAZOLE, ERASE, ATD etc.) will take care of the circulating estro via the arom-enzyme.

4. after your done with the above, take 2000 iu vit D3 every morning and, ZMA at nite for 3-6 additional mos.

junior532

Awards
Thanks for the reply, how bad would it be to take nolva without an AI?

Also, do you mind if I PM you with the site I found? Or do you have a recommendation on where to get it?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply, how bad would it be to take nolva without an AI?

Also, do you mind if I PM you with the site I found? Or do you have a recommendation on where to get it?
Make sure if the AI is not steroidal that you taper off... or you'll get some rebound. The Vit D and ZMA isn't a bad idea but might not be enough if you haven't seen the gyno reside completely.

Check out this article from Eric over at the PP forums.