ATD vs 6 bromo

johnrobert227

Awards
I have both ATD and 6 Bromo on hand and am going to use one at lower dosage during the rest of my H Drol cycle. Anyone have any preference on one over the other and can give a reason why they chose that one?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Why run one on a cycle with no possible aromatization? Save the AI for PCT...

johnrobert227

Awards
I only am adding it because I started to get some irritation with my nipples and am more prone to gyno than others. Also running the h drol 50/50/75/75/75/75 so im just using it to be safe.

For pct I have Nolva on hand so I'll use that with a test booster as well. Should I run the Nolva 20/20/10/10 or is it better at 40/40/20/20

Also I'll probably add in the atd or 6 bromo during week 3 of pct to correct and estrogen rebound, and tapper down. Remember im using this at lower dosage anyways its not like im trying to knock out estrogen completely

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
I only am adding it because I started to get some irritation with my nipples and am more prone to gyno than others. Also running the h drol 50/50/75/75/75/75 so im just using it to be safe.

For pct I have Nolva on hand so I'll use that with a test booster as well. Should I run the Nolva 20/20/10/10 or is it better at 40/40/20/20

Also I'll probably add in the atd or 6 bromo during week 3 of pct to correct and estrogen rebound, and tapper down. Remember im using this at lower dosage anyways its not like im trying to knock out estrogen completely
1. If you have extra nolva, run it with your h-drol. remember nolva is selective in receptor sites like breast tissue, and since h-drol does not aromatize, it appears your "irritation" has to do with sensitive receptor sites in your breast tissue in response to elevated androgens(steriods) in your system.

2. A Strong AI will work in this case As well, but it appears out of the two you have i would go with atd on cycle becuase it is stronger than 6-bromo in all the ways that you need it to be in reguards to your "irritaion"

3. correcting "estrogen rebound": 6-bromo not the best for controling circulating estro after nolva use. again atd is better, but not the best for keeping gains. try ERASE or TRIAZOLE these are better options than atd in this reguard concerning "estrogen rebound"

4. I LOVE 6-bromo. this SH** is great for a later run well down the road after your pct. when i'm about 3-10 wks removed from my pct protocal i like to run bromo with 3000mg trib for 4-6 wks. the results are amazing, gains from the long gone PH cycle are enhanced, i feel great on it, joints are good not to dry (like atd). 6-bromo is a perfect piece for in-between steriod/ph cycles. cosmeticly i love it, i can't say it enough...love bromo.

johnrobert227

Awards
Thanks for that reply that is some really good information right there! I'll use the 6 bromo in those regards which is kind of what I have been debating saving it for so that should work great.

Just curious tho is there a reason that 6 bromo is not so great for after the nolva during pct? and also how much nolva would you suggest to use during cycle? In your opinion anyways

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Thanks for that reply that is some really good information right there! I'll use the 6 bromo in those regards which is kind of what I have been debating saving it for so that should work great.

Just curious tho is there a reason that 6 bromo is not so great for after the nolva during pct? and also how much nolva would you suggest to use during cycle? In your opinion anyways
1. one of the 2 isonomers in 6-bromo, potentialy undergos an anabolic/androgenic conversion, so it may slow recovery of hpta during pct. Second, i feel it is a week AI, also due to the activity of the 2 isonomers, one is suicide(binds and deactivates enzyme) the other is competitive(attaches then releases from enzyme). however, it still works for pct, there are just better opt in my opinion.

2. Nolva on cycle should be 5mg-10mg. Remember when you take nolva on cylcle it will appear that gains are slowed. this is because you will retain less water, however gains will last longer. i think 5mg should stop the formation in the breast tissue.

3. Just a few notes for treating on cycle estro issues:
A.) Nolva eradicates problem in breast tissue, old school and effective.
B.) OTC AI (ATD) slow formation/activity
C.) perscription AI (armidx, letro) severly retards estrogen formation/activity.

johnrobert227

Awards
Sounds good thats some solid information, thanks again

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Just beware if you're using ATD... It can make your girlfriend very unhappy. If you don't have a gf then it's not a concern.

johnrobert227

Awards
or so I have also heard this about ATD.. Guess we will find out, hopefully by keeping the dosage a little lower ill be good to go tho

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
or so I have also heard this about ATD.. Guess we will find out, hopefully by keeping the dosage a little lower ill be good to go tho
Keep ATD at 25mg a day.

THE GOOD: ATD has anti-androgen potential in the brain, causing the hypothalmus to produce more test in response to the precieved deficeincy, thus, strong signals to the testes occur resulting in swelling your balls.

THE BAD:The increase in test is not usefull in making muscle because atd binds to the androgen receptor. this anti-androgen effect can harm your libido if dosed to high. Because, DHT, although rises with atd(your erections will be fine), will become inert in the brain at high doses. leaving you feeling not so in the mood.

THE VERDICT: ATD sucks because the rise in test levels are more or less not effective in building muscle due to it being an androgen antagonist. however, is good because it helps restore testical size, and it is also good at eliminating cirrulation of estrogen. ATD makes your body look good, dries you out, fat storage in estro sites(stomach, back, chest areas) are reduced drastically.

In conclusion, with ATD, you will gain zero muscle, increase in test is useless in this reguard. Balls will fill. Penis will be be stiffer(if you feel like it) Body will look better, fitter, tighter. ATD can lower libido due to anti-androgen ability in the brain.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
BTW. 6-bromo does not bind to the androgen receptor. making it a good chocie for standalone cycle. One can build muscle on it, while getting a silght leaning effect from lowered estro.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
BTW. 6-bromo does not bind to the androgen receptor. making it a good chocie for standalone cycle. One can build muscle on it, while getting a silght leaning effect from lowered estro.
I ran 6-bromo (Hyperdrol X2) at 200mgs per day on a cut 2 summers back, had nice strength gains and really leaned out big time, and I knew it was working because I got bloodwork done for lipids while I was on it and HDL was really low, lowering estrogen can hurts lipids...this was on an 8 week run of it.

I loved the effects, also for some reason I was a beast in the bedroom, but won't run it that high again, not the healthiest thing to crush your e levels, which is what happened to me

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I disagree. Gave me temporary ED.
wrong,(imo) you dosed it too high and the reason for your low libido was because your estro was suppressed to much. 25mg actually benefited mine

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
This has been a great thread, and Mike, EXCELLENT advice on comparing the two.

I just have a few questions, as I am on cycle, and will be ending in September (I always run optimal length cycles). I am not looking to use either compound as a standalone or for PCT (yet), but rather, asking about them as possible adjunct candidates for replacing Letrozole once estrogen and prolactin has been mitigated to acceptable levels (along with Formestane).

First of all - what would you suggest for combating Estrogen activity and circulation on cycle to replace Letrozole (OR... would something like Erase/Formestane be completely superior to both)?

I was going to get AX Advanced PCT with 25mg/serving 90 capsules for $27 before doing more searching, then I found Transform Forged Bromo for $28 @ 35mg/serving plus a host of na-r-ala and other goodies. Basically the Forged Bromo was $28 for 2,100mg of total Bromo content, just over a gram. THEN finally I just came across a brand new product on pre-sale by PHF right now for $20 offering 60 caps @ 50mg, so 3,000mg (3g) total Bromo. Should I just go for the cheapest standalone Bromo, or do the small amount of 325mg synergists in Forged Bromo make a difference?

(*I ALREADY HAVE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF ATD!)

I'm just really in need of keeping sides at bay, and Letrozole is only temporary until lumps and bloating dissipate, then after tapering off I'll be running P-5-P along with high extract L-Dopa and ATD/Bromo/Formestane/(ERASE?)-Topical for the entire duration of cycle (all three... only one... two of the three)? JUST NEED TO CRUSH AND CONTROL Estrogen and Prolactin.

PS: Does the version of Bromo matter, I looked around on other forums, and saw this was being asked and was claimed as being 'critical'

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
This has been a great thread, and Mike, EXCELLENT advice on comparing the two.

I just have a few questions, as I am on cycle, and will be ending in September (I always run optimal length cycles). I am not looking to use either compound as a standalone or for PCT (yet), but rather, asking about them as possible adjunct candidates for replacing Letrozole once estrogen and prolactin has been mitigated to acceptable levels (along with Formestane).

First of all - what would you suggest for combating Estrogen activity and circulation on cycle to replace Letrozole (OR... would something like Erase/Formestane be completely superior to both)?

I was going to get AX Advanced PCT with 25mg/serving 90 capsules for $27 before doing more searching, then I found Transform Forged Bromo for $28 @ 35mg/serving plus a host of na-r-ala and other goodies. Basically the Forged Bromo was $28 for 2,100mg of total Bromo content, just over a gram. THEN finally I just came across a brand new product on pre-sale by PHF right now for $20 offering 60 caps @ 50mg, so 3,000mg (3g) total Bromo. Should I just go for the cheapest standalone Bromo, or do the small amount of 325mg synergists in Forged Bromo make a difference?

(*I ALREADY HAVE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF ATD!)

I'm just really in need of keeping sides at bay, and Letrozole is only temporary until lumps and bloating dissipate, then after tapering off I'll be running P-5-P along with high extract L-Dopa and ATD/Bromo/Formestane/(ERASE?)-Topical for the entire duration of cycle (all three... only one... two of the three)? JUST NEED TO CRUSH AND CONTROL Estrogen and Prolactin.

PS: Does the version of Bromo matter, I looked around on other forums, and saw this was being asked and was claimed as being 'critical'
Bromo is a no go "on cycle", in my opinion it is simply not a strong enough AI. I think of bromo as a 'tweener' like brian uralcher when he came out of college, scouts could not decide if he was a SS or a LB. for me bromo is a cosmetic enhancer, in between cycles.

my question to you is, what are you running? i'm assuming it is deca or tren or perhaps another with progestional activity (and the estro sides that accompany such componds)?

ATD is strong. its the volkswagon of otc AI, your letro is the BMW.

please get back to me, i hope i can provide a decent opinion

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Bromo is a no go "on cycle", in my opinion it is simply not a strong enough AI. I think of bromo as a 'tweener' like brian uralcher when he came out of college, scouts could not decide if he was a SS or a LB. for me bromo is a cosmetic enhancer, in between cycles.

my question to you is, what are you running? i'm assuming it is deca or tren or perhaps another with progestional activity (and the estro sides that accompany such componds)?

Test Prop/Enanthate 1g/week
Tren-Acetate 600mg/week
EQ 600mg/week
Dbol 90mg/day

THANKS for your very detailed and thoughtful response. I'm relieved actually, don't want to swipe my credit card any more than I have to, and I have a L-O-T of ATD caps at home, plus I just got in a bottle of Topical Formestane (Mr. Supps/NTBM Forma Stanozol). :)

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
I'd like to preface my response: The views listed below are simply my opinion. My techniques and philosophy are just methods of preference, those of you in the community offended by my opinions, please do not take offense as my comments are not a personal attack on your 'way' or knowledge. to whom this may offend, i sincerly do apologize.

Topical Form is a cool supp. nice cosmetic effect, like 6-bromo. however, not a great estro control agent.

I think Atd should work. But i would pair it with a DHT steriod to fight progesterone sides. DHT options : Winstrol, Proviron, Masteron, Primo. OTC DHT options: Androhard, Stano-drol. Add b-6 at 100mg.

However, consider this, Aromasin is a better option than Atd as it is a type 1 suicide inhibitor and could help wipe out circulating estro (prevent lumps from coming back).

Please understand, Letro is a competitive inhibitor, and one look at your cycle(aromitizing ASS combined with progestorone nor-9 ASS), tells me that letro will only help in short term, therfore, lumps may come back.

Stay away from Nolvadex, as it may cause progesterone receptors to become more sensitive (you are using TREN!)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to preface my response: The views listed below are simply my opinion. My techniques and philosophy are just methods of preference, those of you in the community offended by my opinions, please do not take offense as my comments are not a personal attack on your 'way' or knowledge. to whom this may offend, i sincerly do apologize.

Topical Form is a cool supp. nice cosmetic effect, like 6-bromo. however, not a great estro control agent.

I think Atd should work. But i would pair it with a DHT steriod to fight progesterone sides. DHT options : Winstrol, Proviron, Masteron, Primo. OTC DHT options: Androhard, Stano-drol. Add b-6 at 100mg.

However, consider this, Aromasin is a better option than Atd as it is a type 1 suicide inhibitor and could help wipe out circulating estro (prevent lumps from coming back).

Please understand, Letro is a competitive inhibitor, and one look at your cycle(aromitizing ASS combined with progestorone nor-9 ASS), tells me that letro will only help in short term, therfore, lumps may come back.

Stay away from Nolvadex, as it may cause progesterone receptors to become more sensitive (you are using TREN!)
Thank you so much, this was very thought provoking and a great generous use of your time and intellect, I appreciate your advice greatly.

Right now, Aromasin is probably not an option, as I really only like to purchase directly through my source who is a lab chemist and has TRUE pharma grade research chemicals that have been phenomenal over the years, but Aromasin is something he only has every once in a while. Would Arimidex elicit anywhere near the same result as Aromasin on-cycle?

I am ordering standalone P-5-P today, along with Vitex, both are so cheap it's a blip on the budgetary radar.

Also, I know Letro shouldn't be relied upon long-term while on-cycle, but if I'm on a great comprehensive array of support supplements, and it seems to be working, why not since I have no other viable options?

Lastly, would ATD be a good second choice, since Aromasin is not at my fingertips, but massive amounts of ATD caps are? Would 50mg (1 cap morning and 1 cap night) daily be enough to counteract any estrogen proliferation in my above-listed cycle?

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Yes, stay with letro(shrink lumps) and taper into ATD(stop conversion) 25mg at nite 25mg morning will do. This should take care of estro sides from test and d-bol.

However, as for tren-ace...do u have a plan on attacking progesterone sides? besides bloating which can be attributed to estro, do you have (1)puffy nipps?, is the (2)areola getting larger?...these 1 and 2 are symptoms of prolactin/progest sides....i strongly recomend adding a DHT derivitive to your stack to cross react with the 5 ar and progesterone receptors.

Chris1

Chris1

Awards

I'm reading some of your posts and you seem to really know what you're talking about. So my question is: I'm going to be running the Flex Fitness products Beast stack. The first bottle is Beast (19-Nor, M-sten, MaxLMG) and the second half of the cycle is Wolverine (larger dose of 19-Nor and 6-Bromo). The PCT that came with it is 6-Bromo, DAA, and Milk Thistle. So my question is: Should I be increasing my dosage of 6-Bromo during post cycle or should I add ATD during post cycle for estrogen control? You seem to be expert. Let me know what you think.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nikosktm Supplements 16
Anabolics 6
Supplements 7
Supplements 0
Stroke UR Ego Cycle Logs 5